Liam1967

Reaction score
View attachment 566668 THE ROVER RETURN
ARTE ET LABORE = SKILL AND LABOUR

WELCOME EVERYONE TO MY FIRST MANAGER CAREER MODE ON FMBASE IN THIS CAREER MOD I WILL BE ATTEMPTING TO BRING BLACKBURN ROVER TO THE TOP OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL AND WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

GOALS
*GO TO BPL
*WIN BPL
*WIN EURO CUP OR CHAMPIONS CUP
*WIN FA AND CAPITAL 1 CUP

AND ALL IN 10 SEASONS

SO LETS GET IN THEN

FACILITIES
View attachment 390020
IN GENERAL THE FACILITIES ARE AMAZING AND MAKE ME HOPEFUL THAT WE CAN GET 4/5 AND 5 STAR REGENS TO HELPUS REACH THE TOP

NEXT UPDATE TRANSFERS AND FINANCES AND MAYBE EVEN GAMES

PRE SEASON,TRANSFERS AND FINANCES

View attachment 566763 PRE SEASON AND FINANCES

PRE-SEASON

View attachment 389988
as you can see our pre season went excellent with wins over west brom and bristol city.
i am now looking forward to hopefully successful season.

FINANCES
View attachment 389987

Well we are in an insecure financial position with our financial future looking bleek unless we get that needed promotion

TRANSFERS
View attachment 389986

ins
Lingaard - in as backup on loan from man utd to help us bulk up un our attaking capability

Ephraim-in to show the boys how to be in a promotion dogfight after his recent qpr seasons

Bigirimana-In on loan to help u secure promotion probs going to be backup though

Souttar-In to show the defence up as this young scottish talent will be hear for years after the dundee utd board felll out with him and i got him on a free

Good signings! Especially Souttar, I had to pay silly money for him in my Everton save.

Good signings! Especially Souttar, I had to pay silly money for him in my Everton save
thanks i litterally nearly died of shock when i seen he mutually terminated his contract after 1 disagreement

August Fixtures

View attachment 566826August Fixtures

View attachment 389966

DERBY 1-1 BLACKBURN SKY BET CHAMP...
THIS WAS A COMPLETE EVEN GAME WHICH MAKES THE RESULT COMPLETLY FAIR

BLACKBURN 2-0 BRADFORD CAP 1 CUP
THIS RESULT WAS COMPLETELY DESERVED AS WE HAD DOUBLE THE SHOTS THEY HAD

AS THIS IS TAKING LONGER THAN EXPECTED I WILL JUST WRITE A REVEIW ON EVERY UPDATE AS ITS EASIER

WELL THIS MONTH WAS EXCELLENT WITH WINS OVER FOREST AND WOLVES MAKING IT A GREAT MONTH

View attachment 389965

WE HAVE 8 OF 15 SO NOT A GOOD AS I THOUGHT BUT 5TH PLACE IS OK

October Update

View attachment 567228 BLACKBURN ROVERS

If you still reading thank you very much

Now ladies and gentleman this hasnt been a great month for the rover as we can only remain in second after an up and down month

View attachment 389822

During the month we had some dominating fixtures which left me very confident .Then came wigan we dominated but couldn't finish and the charlton game was embarrassing

this is how the table looks
View attachment 389820

is anyone even following cos if no one is i will just stop doing it

Very good team to be. ..I am them in my save and am in 2024 and have win champions league 3 years in a row as well as the prem 3 times plus fa cups and league cups nico kovac is a gd assistant manager if u go up 1st season