View attachment 295773

League

Schalke 3 - 1 Hamburg

Holtby, Mbokani, Meyer

View attachment 295774

End of Season League Table

View attachment 295775

Monthly Review

So that's it for this season, We have won the league with a 6 point difference between us and Bayern. I'm so very proud of the lads, And with an average age of just 23 in the squad I could never of thought we would of done this well. I'm a very happy manager.

Standout Performer of the Month

Maximilian Meyer

View attachment 295781

As a well known prospect within the fan base of Schalke, And me being a Schalke fan I knew all about the talent that this 17 year old kid has. So As we were guaranteed the title I gave him a go in the first team against Hamburg, Keep in mind Hamburg are a strong team. And boy did he step up to the plate, Not only assisting two goals but even scoring one him-self.

Standout Performer of the Season

Joel Matip

View attachment 295783

As you can see he holds/held the highest average rating in the league and has done since the beginning. I played Howedes out on the right and gave this kid a go and boy has he shown he's one **** of a defender. Has been an absolute rock at the back with Papadopoulos who together formed undoubtedly the best defense throughout the season.​

Will be following this. Had a Schalke save myself last year and really enjoyed it. Never quite managed to win the league but had a good time with it. Good luck displacing Bayern. They were my nemesis for three years

Will be following this. Had a Schalke save myself last year and really enjoyed it. Never quite managed to win the league but had a good time with it. Good luck displacing Bayern. They were my nemesis for three years

Thanks! Yes they're a very good team, And have a bunch of youth players in fact most are of the age of about 23-24. So got a long way to go and already a very promising team.

August

View attachment 296228

Transfers

View attachment 296229 View attachment 296230

Now, First I want to say I apologize because I realized as soon as I made these transfers the story became extremely unrealistic. Schalke would never let Farfan and Huntelaar go in the same transfer market unless they got a stupid offer for both. But I really felt like both were MASSIVELY underachieving, Both played many games but hardly gave anything back. So I went with replacing them, Got a decent price for both plus some money from selling other players. At this point I had like 40 million to play with, And I used it to bring in the excellent young goalkeeper in Marc-Andre ter Stegen, And replaced Farfan with El Shaarawy. Managed to get Mattia Destro on a free, As-well as bringing in three fantastic regens with the addition of Jack Butland.

The Regens

View attachment 296235 View attachment 296236 View attachment 296237

Results

German Cup 1st Rd

Mehring 0 - 8 Schalke

Garmash(2), Draxler(2), O.G, Destro(2), Howedes

View attachment 296238

League

Wolfsburg 0 - 1 Schalke

Matip

View attachment 296240

League

Schalke 2 - 0 Hoffenheim

Howedes, Destro

View attachment 296241

End of August League Table

View attachment 296242

Monthly Review

A good start to the season with a nice big win.

Standout Performer of the Month

Mattia Destro

View attachment 296243

Been brilliant since joining on a free notching up 3 goals in two games. It's not easy coming into a new league but he obviously wasn't phased by it all.​

hay mate.really liked your story. i also like the bundesliga and want to start a save with either dortmund or schalke. its all new to me as im always arsenal. just wondered what tactics formation u used?

What tactic do you use? I am playing as Schalk as well, but i play a hole lot of draws, maybe you ca hel me out?

Back