The Saints Are Back- A Southampton Story

robben474

Reaction score
200px-FC_Southampton.svg.png

The Saints Are Back- A Southampton Story

Nigel Adkins Sacked!

After getting Southampton to the Premier League Nigel Adkins has been sacked, Adkins had a meeting with the board yesterday and there were many disagreements which eventually led to this news. Unknown manager Robert Cipric from Croatia has been hired and will be given a transfer budget of £21 Million. Robert Cipric has said " I'm delighted to have got the job and cant wait to work with these wonderful group of players." Fans are shocked at this decision and are worried about Southampton's future.

Cipric Makes First Signing

Cipric has made his first signing for the club, Cipric has bought Victor Moses from Wigan for a fee of around 4 million. The 20 year old says "I cant wait for the season to start, I want to prove my worth to the fans, the manager and my new team-mates." Moses looks like to be the first of many new signings as Cipric has been looking at Goalkeeper Robert Green who is out of contract and Stoke Centre Back Ryan Shawcross.

victor%20moses.jpg

Last edited:
Pre Season Results

A good Pre-season only 1 loss which was to Santos, we are playing well hopefully we can take this form into the league. We've got a tough 2 games coming up, Tottenham Home and Manchester United Away.

Southampton Transfers

View attachment 258352

Happy with the players bought Moses for 4 Million was a bargain however, wanted to sell some players but clubs weren't interested. Hopefully now the squad is strong enough for a mid-table finish.