The Saints Are Coming To Challenge The Big Boys

It's not about scoring more, it's about scoring in matches you're dominating but failing to score.
I must have misunderstood, but changing a BBM to AP-A seems to be creating more chances, and we're doing better in games we dominate, as well.
Doing well mate, Southampton have been amazing in my Arsenal save first season and have already nabbed Lovren off them and tried Luke Shaw, Least you have been able to get Osvaldo scoring goals!
Thanks, coolmcool. Luke Shaw is a beast but Lovren hasn't been playing that well. Osvaldo is scoring but has picked up an injury, but Ramirez is the real star of our attack.

January

• Good Month For Southampton as they face League and FA Cup opposition.
  • Three Players join St. Mary's (in previous post), while Akinfeev will make the journey from Russia in the summer.
​Sunderland 0-0 Southampton
Average, I'd rather forget it.

FA Cup 3rd Round
Southampton 2-0 Stevenage
Ramirez, 53 Fox, 78
Comfortable win.

Southampton 2-2 Fulham
Ramirez, 11 Schneiderlin, 24
Even stevens really.

Liverpool 1-0 Southampton
Another average game we narrowly lost.

FA Cup 4th Round
Southampton 3-1 Leicester City
Lambert, 19 Ramirez, 23 Ward-Prowse, 83

Southampton 1-1 Man City
Ramirez, 80
We were about equal here, fair result.
Player of The Month:
Gaston Ramirez- His goals were crucial this month.

League:
View attachment 459095
Igor Akinfeev:
View attachment 459094

January Transfers:
View attachment 459093

Got a saints season going at the moment, i play 4231 and i signed Rever and Gaitan and got Salvio on loan in the first tranny window, finished 9th, slightly dissapointed as i feel my team was better, i dont know how your doing so well with them signings mate, but fair play

Just finished a season with Southampton, finished 5th, missed out on 4th by goal difference, gutted! It was by quite a bit though. Osvaldo was the star though, scoring 23 goals in the league and winning the golden boot (Have I won football manager?). Couldn't get anyone I wanted in the transfer market sadly, but moved a few on. Also got three kids with a 5* potential, the future looks bright. Such a good team to start with