yamalube14

Reaction score
This is my first ever story so please bare with me. I decided to start a story with SH because they have solid team at the beggining and some money to spend. I alredy played frendlies and I won't be making reports of that matches. We will start with Barclays Premier League games.

View attachment 380507
Full team name: Southampton Football Club
Nickname: The Saints
Stadium: St. Mary's Stadium

1) SQUAD REPORT: Southampton posseses good solid squad capable of surviving in the BPL even without new players. You have a good budget to spend in the first season, it's about 17 million pounds. We currently signed five players: Jason Steele, Wellington Nem, Matt Phillips Adryan and Nigel R. Coker on free. We loaned out James W. Prowse, Aaron Martin and Paulo Gazzaniga with loan fee. We sold Guly do Prado to Nottingham Forrest.

2) FRENDLIES: We played six matches. We won four, drew one and also lost one. I won't be making reports of them but here is a photo so you can look how we played. I'm happy how team performed in those matches. Matt Phillips has been the best player so far, with Gaston Ramirez and ''veteran'' Ricky Lambert not far behind him. I was also impressed how good Luke Shaw is regarding he is only 17 years old.

3) TACTICS: We are currently playing a 4-2-3-1 formation. We play a fast flowing counter style of football with deep formation.

4) BPL FIXTURES: We were not happy with a draw we got.. In the first two matches we will play against Liverpool and Manchester United. A very tough start. We will play Reading in the third round and then immidiately Chelsea in the fourth round. So it's a very tough start. But I'm confident we can steal some points in these matches.

View attachment 380514

SO LET THE SEASON BEGIN.