The Sales

samleggott

Reaction score
well everywhere seems to have a sale on these days

anyone come across any bargains? im looking for a new HD TV and some new dvds

post any good deals here

Some new work trousers from Burton, £18. Lovely.

Off to Next tomorrow for ties and shirts.

Some new work trousers from Burton, £18. Lovely.

Off to Next tomorrow for ties and shirts.

ditto, i usually buy all my work stuff in Burton

going tomorrow after football for a look

Is it worth going into Burton are can you get the same deals online

Depends how desperately you want it.

Lot more choice on the website, but personally I like trying things on first.

Went to Next at 5:10 today. Was full of people who smell like Onion Bargies...

Spent about £86. Got;

3 New Work Shirts for £27
2 Ties for £14
Work Trousers £15
Belt £5
Socks £5
Jeans £20

Saves total of £29 on the shirts, £19 on ties, £6 on belt, £20 on trousers, £20 on jeans, £5 on socks. So saved about £100 so worth it, needed the shirts also really.

Got my eye on a few superdry tshrits on asos but again not buying cos I cant try on.

Such a bargain hunter ain't ya James ;)

I hate going into town when it's busy. Can't stand it.

Imagine that spending 5 days a week working a 9 hour day isn't enough, you then have to pay for your own work clothes. Pretty drab.

Same sean, it's awful. It's like being at the train station and everyone is in such a ******* rush and they don't give a **** if they're barging you.

Its not like hes buying a Tesco fleece you can wear smart shirts etc outside of work

Not quite a sale but thanks to Redders and some free bets I won 50 quid on the Man C/BB game.

Went to Next at 5:10 today.

No way, can't believe it. Cannot understand the people who do that, its ridiculous. The whole sales thing is stupid, half the shops actually don't reduce their prices after Xmas, they do it before or throw old stock out that hasn't sold before. Plus there's stuff online, and places are quieter later in the day, its mental.

I just bought some new jeans that were meant to be 45 quid, got them for 30. I also bought fm for 20 quid :) Other day I bought a shirt in river island and got that for like 15 quid so not been too bad.

Well i went at 5:10 and got three shirts and a pair of work trousers, all pretty nifty...brother went at 8:30 and there were no shirts other than pink stripey ones left.

That's why i went that early.

and Ad, your 9 hour a day/have to buy own work clothes makes no sense, fool.

personally id refuse and go naked :p

i went into town today and to say the least there were a few bargains about clothes are really going cheap, and Lees suggestion is really good steam is dirt cheap at the mo