Why the **** would I go from Inter to Pescara? I'm really Inter the style of play there :p

hhmmm glad ive moved... Man City has really stopped by player progressing.... hopefully more first team football now!

why have I moved on to Sienna, if AC didn't want me then why didn't they leave me where I was, unless that means they've gone down and had to sell me?

Wow those injuries have been shocking for MDP!! Unlucky.. gotta say congrats to everyone for playing their part to qualify for the Euros :)

why have I moved on to Sienna, if AC didn't want me then why didn't they leave me where I was, unless that means they've gone down and had to sell me?

Well, AC Milan only bid £1,100,000 for Vercelli's part of the co-ownership but Vercelli made a bid of £0 so Milan got you. Then you barely played for Milan in the first half of the season so Siena swooped in to give you first team football :)

it does seem strange that vercelli didn't bid anything for me considering I'd been a regular for them for a while up to that point. Maybe they simply couldn't afford my wages, oh well I'm happy as long as Siena are another Serie A side, I don't really want to go back to Serie B again after a brief stint at AC Milan.

San Marino 2019

View attachment 335141

Fixtures:

View attachment 335143

Nice little unbeaten year!

The Matches:

View attachment 335153View attachment 335152View attachment 335150View attachment 335149View attachment 335148View attachment 335147View attachment 335146View attachment 335145View attachment 335144View attachment 335154

World Rankings:

View attachment 335155

Team Records:

View attachment 335156

Player Records:

View attachment 335157

European Championship Qualifying Group:

View attachment 335159

Euro 2020 Group:

View attachment 335161

All of our games will be difficult but I'm hopeful we'll be able to make our way though the group!

Race to 100 Caps:

3rd - Rev O'Lucion (59 Caps)
2nd - Daniele Del Conte (63 Caps)
1st - Nathan Walker (67 Caps)

it does seem strange that vercelli didn't bid anything for me considering I'd been a regular for them for a while up to that point. Maybe they simply couldn't afford my wages, oh well I'm happy as long as Siena are another Serie A side, I don't really want to go back to Serie B again after a brief stint at AC Milan.

Yeah the wages thing was what I assumed, well that and the fact you were unhappy as you 'wanted to move to a bigger club'. Siena are 9th in Serie A as of the start of February and you have already played twice the amount of games for them than you did Milan so it's looking like a good move!

Yeah the wages thing was what I assumed, well that and the fact you were unhappy as you 'wanted to move to a bigger club'. Siena are 9th in Serie A as of the start of February and you have already played twice the amount of games for them than you did Milan so it's looking like a good move!

hopefully it will be enough to convince the national team manager to start me more often.

Season Review 2019/2020

Competitions:

View attachment 335696View attachment 335697View attachment 335698View attachment 335699View attachment 335700View attachment 335701View attachment 335702View attachment 335703

Our Competition Winners:

1) Nathan Walker and Akshay Rao both pick up a Premier League winners medal after Arsenal won the league. Rao made 20 appearences, creating 1 assist and getting an average rating of 6.79 whilst Walker made 32 appearences, creating 3 assists and getting a average rating of 7.32 with 3 man of the matches.

2) Marco De Pizzi's Montpellier side won the French Cup against USBCO on penalties, but De Pizzi missed the final through injury.

3) Rafaelle Errico now has a Serie A winners medal, as his Juventus side won the league. Errico scored 3 goals and created 3 assists with an average rating of 7.00 from 17 appearances.

WOOO my first ever international hat-trick!

Yeah and ridiculously you were the only one of our players not selected in the final squad for the European Championships :S Even though there's only 21 of us and I think the squad was a 23 man squad!

Been quietly following and nice to see i'm finally making it at a big club :D

Any chance you could screenshot my personal info page?

Yeah and ridiculously you were the only one of our players not selected in the final squad for the European Championships :S Even though there's only 21 of us and I think the squad was a 23 man squad!

really :O i'd like to take this opportunity to resign from international duty, ******

European Championships 2020

View attachment 335850

2nd Round - Portugal 3 - 1 San Marino

View attachment 335851View attachment 335852View attachment 335853

​So we make it as far as the 2nd round in our first ever appearance in a major tournament... not too disappointing I suppose. I think our best chance of winning a major competition will be in 4 years time at the next Euros as we should be all hitting our peak at 28 years old.