I'm not sure my oldest goalscorer record will stand for much longer, and I reckon we'll come fourth in the next group, we'll beat cyprus and moldova, push romania close, maybe snatching a draw aginst themin one of the 2 matches but England and Italy should both play us off the park as we're currently still too young.

C Keane prays for a chance in the first team but G Ricardo is still San Marino's number 1.... "I hope G Ricardo get injured soon a nice injury before a major tournament would be nice!! I joke!"

C Keane prays for a chance in the first team but G Ricardo is still San Marino's number 1.... "I hope G Ricardo get injured soon a nice injury before a major tournament would be nice!! I joke!"
I think your mistake was not picking positioning, if you had then we might be a little closer in caps.

Wow ranked 61st at one point... wow!

I have to say Cyprus and Moldova are both achievable wins with Romania, Italy and England maybe a bit of a push but if we can cause an upset or two that would be great! Hahaha

Lets hope the new manager still plays me even though my position really doesn't have a threat... Looks like MDP has sealed his spot for the big matches :)

Keen for next update, Keep it up mate!!!

Daniele del Conte for San Marino Calcio legend! Nearly 200 apps for the club already, and club captain!

only one still stuck in serie C oO)

I look great though XD

At least you're getting plenty of first team football though, some players who joined big clubs early on aren't getting nearly enough first team game time. You're contract ends at the end of the current season and you are refusing to sign a new one as of January 5th. so I think you may get a move next season :)

San Marino 2016 (A very poor year for the national team)

View attachment 332614

Fixtures:

View attachment 332616

The Matches:

View attachment 332624View attachment 332623View attachment 332622View attachment 332621View attachment 332620View attachment 332619View attachment 332625

World Rankings:

View attachment 332617

World Cup Qualifying Group:

View attachment 332626

Player Records:

View attachment 332628

Team Records:

View attachment 332629

Race to 100 caps:

3rd - Daniele Del Conte (38 caps for the national team vice captain)
Joint 1st - Gisueppe Ricardo (40 caps for the towering goalkeeper)
Joint 1st - Nathan Walker (Also 40 caps for the Arsenal defensive midfielder)

did i have any big injiuries?? because i only played 6 games for my club and not much for san marino

did i have any big injiuries?? because i only played 6 games for my club and not much for san marino

No not really, one where you were out for 4 days and one for 4 weeks. Although you were out for 3 months at the start of this new season :(

I blame losing my place in the NT on Blackburn not playing a top class 'keeper.

Als have lost a place in the NT mainly because I moved to Arsenal and have not played 1 competitive match in 3 seasons... wish my guy stayed at San Marino!

Cesena.... I guess it's ok, since I'm captain there too. Would have preferred to stay at SMC though if they're in the same league.

Any chance we could see the SMC info screen?

Aye. Only Romano and MDP on there from our players, though. :(

value is steadily raising but no first teams games in like 2/3 seasons :/ i dislike man city!