the save game can't be loaded ! please help

mahone

Reaction score
hi

when i loaded my save game i have this " the save game cant be loaded " . i did every thing . i am trying since three day now and i have nothing . i deleted the old save and start a new game and save it in the first tow days and try to load but the same problem .
i don't want the old save i just want to start a new game but i cant load .

in the save setting i choose( 3 save files ) option , but when i save i have just one single file .
i am not sure but i think the problem start when i update the game to 13.3.3 patch ( I'm not sure ) .

some information :

windows xp sp3 , intel4 3000GH . 2G ram , 1024 VGA .
football manager 2013 (13.3.3) patch .

thanks

This happens if you either don't shut down your PC/laptop properly or you save after messing with an editor. You should always have back up save. Have 2 saves and save weekly alternating them. Also make sure the back up save is running in preferences If no other save is there its unlikely you can save it. Its a hard lesson most of us have learnt.

JP Woody for replay
if you either don't shut down your PC/laptop properly

yes maybe i did it some times before but i start a new game and save is and exit to start screen and load the save game but still the same problem .

or you save after messing with an editor

i never messing with the editor

You should always have back up save

i choose this option ( 3 file save roiling ) but i found one file .

Also make sure the back up save is running in preferences If no other save is there its unlikely you can save it.

sorry but i cant understand what you mean !!!

sir ... i don't want the old save i just want to start a new game but i cant load .

thanks