The Scottish Football Revolution v1.2 for Fm11

Sommey

Reaction score
The Scottish Football Revolution v1.60 for Fm11

Thought I should post a thread up for the database I created that can be downloaded here:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3532

Re-created the Scottish football setup I made for FM 10 from scratch.

Basically all 270 Scottish teams featured in the FM11 database are now playable across 15 leagues, each of these leagues is made up of 18 teams.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

As you will notice there are three database files included in this download.
This is to prevent teams from the SPL being involved in lower Cup competitions such as the challenge cups.
This only seems to occur if only the SPL and Championship are activated at the start.

So the full version has all the competitions in it and should be used if you intend to have all the divisions active when you start you game.
The File name for this file is: The Scottish Football Revolution v 1.6 (Full Version).dbc

The second has the Cups associated with the third division removed for those that wish to run the game with the SPL, championship, 1st division and 2nd Division activated.
(During testing I found thatonly having the First division active and not the second division still causes the same problem to occur with the challenge cup tournaments, so if you wish to have this setup you'll have to choose between no challenge cups or having the challenge cups with Rangers and Celtic likely to appear in them.)
The File name for this file is: The Scottish Football Revolution v 1.6 (1st and 2nd Division Version).dbc

The third file only has the Super, League and Scottish Cups available so is ideal for those wishing to run the game with either the SPL and the Championship or just the SPL active.
The File name for this file is: The Scottish Football Revolution v 1.6 (SPL and Championship Version).dbc

Sorry about this but so far I have found no other solution for this issue.

Other major features include:

A Super Cup competition.

A winter break.

Regional divisions and cups.

Work Permits and loan rules. (these may be changed depending on how tests work out.)

Scottish cup featuring all 270 teams.

Prize money and TV money set for all Leagues an cups.

Competition logos link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3p2bm07k7ojimzx - thanks to Cadijk van Kaarhandel (from SI forums) for the original graphics

Also have to thank Cadijk van Kaarhandel (from SI forums) for his FM10 database as this gave me the platform to develop this version of the structure.

Note:

I've made it so theres the SPL then the Championship then Divison 1 which is split into two leagues (North and South) then second division (also split into North and South) and then the Third division which is split into 9 leagues.

Version 1.3 changes:

1.Fixed issue with Youth squads not working properly/ not showing up.

2.Removed Squad size restriction in The Scottish Premier League.

3.Sorted out reserve/U-19 teams for all clubs in the setup, they are as follows:
a.Only the current Scottish Premier League teams have reserve team fixtures at the start of the game, this can be changed by managers if they wish before the season update day (20th June) for following seasons.
b.Every club has U-19 team fixtures, like the reserve teams this can be changed by managers if they wish to so prior to the season update day for following seasons.
c.The U-19 leagues are no longer regionalised for the SPL and championship teams; however the database does seem to do this for the lower leagues as they are regionalised as well.

v1.4 changes:

1.Fixed issue with Scottish Premier League fixtures clashing with international matches, this involved moving some fixture dates, season end dates as well as altering the winter break.

2.Made some changes to the fixtures for the lower divisions (championship and below) as well as the cup fixtures to try and minimise fixture congestion.

V 1.6 changes:

1.Resolved issue with Scottish Cup Quarter finals clashing with the League Cup final.
2.Fixed clashes with some international fixtures.
3.Provided temporary fix for teams getting involved in lower competitions.
4.Regional divisions added for all Scottish teams.
5.Regional boundaries added for regional divisions.

Mirror Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8s815t1msej18u8
http://www.mediafire.com/?1pp67ul858g7np1

Last edited:
I had the last Scottish pyramid for 2010 but I have forgotten how I installed it any tips for this one please.
Standbydave

download the file, extract the contents using winrar then place the dbc file in Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data folder then you'll have to start a new game and make sure that the database is selected before choosing countries/leagues etc.

Is their Badges for teams like Wick and Pollock, all the amateur teams in Scotland?