UKMACKIE

Reaction score
I was thinking about setting up a Scottish Network game probably on Patch 9.3.0.

Times: Not structured anyway just when ever you lot can make it on if you join. I'm hoping for around 4 players to join me to make it 5. Also maybe putting Rangers and Celtic off limits or even doing first division since its really competitve.

Let me know if your interested and we can come up with something.

Aberdeen - Goochy
Celtic -
Dundee United -
Falkirk -
Hamilton -
Hearts - dc999
Hibernian -
Inverness Caledonian Thistle -
Kilmarnock -
Motherwell - UKMACKIE
Rangers -
St Mirren - Kris

Last edited:
I'm game but i work 9-5 and i am with the gf most nights

If it was only 1-2 times i week i could work around it

Ok Thanks for the response I'll wait a while see if I can gather a few names that are welcome I should be starting college next week and at the gym alot of the time so we will see whats happening.

Celtic please mate

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Ahhh no rangers or celtic :(

Hearts then please

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Have you set up a hamachi network ?

Right Gentlemen seems like we got a decent number. If firstly we want to choose the teams.

I'll edit original post and place the teams up and I also want to talk about times what days suit you lot best. If we get maybe one or two weeks a night were we will be on and then we can discuss about the possibility of another time.

Can i be hearts mate and i can play any night after 6:30

Right set up a Hamachi details are

Name: The Scottish Network
Password: TSN

Yea Ill post teams on original post.

I'll play as long as your not using Rangers or Celtic?