SeanKeaney

Reaction score
View attachment 278642

(Yes I've jumped on the bandwagon)

View attachment 278644

Sean Keaney was born on the 10th April 1998 (1990 really but I don't want to be too old at the start). I have grown up a die-hard Chelsea fan, going to games as often as I can. I was born in Reading and have grown up around that area, so the trip to Stamford Bridge isn't too far. My idols in football include Frank Lampard, Gianfranco Zola and Zinedine Zidane to name a few.

I have played for a number of local teams and attend trial days as and when I find out about them. I am very left footed so play predominantly on the left hand side, either at left back or left midfield, although I have played in CAM before.

Outline of story;

I will start out without a club with a variety of countries loaded up from the start. I will set my CA to 85 and my PA to -10 as I'd love to be world class one day and play for Chelsea.

I'll post yearly updates of my progress and bring you any major news from my careers - let's hope I can develop into a superstar!

Last edited:
I tried to start my player clubless for my Bullardinho story but every time I loaded the database I couldn't find him!

Oh I haven't actually tried it yet I'm at work, I'll try it when I get home. If I set his reputation high surely he'll show up?

Hope so, I think it would be a good twist on the story but for whatever reason my guy wouldn't appear!

I tried to start my player clubless for my Bullardinho story but every time I loaded the database I couldn't find him!
I had this same issue as well when I tried to start clubless. Hopefully you'll have more luck with high reputation. :)

Hope so, I think it would be a good twist on the story but for whatever reason my guy wouldn't appear!

I had this same issue as well when I tried to start clubless. Hopefully you'll have more luck with high reputation. :)

I'll try it tonight, if I have no luck I'll start out with Basingstoke who are probably the closest club to me (except Reading but I want to start lower)