Status
Not open for further replies.

*Jamess*

Reaction score

Wenger resigns...or does he:

View attachment 114704
Has this man left the Emirates?

There has been many rumours over Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger leaving the Gunners. Chairman Peter Hill-Wood has had his say about this speculation "I can assure you that Arsene has not left and doesn't intend to leave. He has unfinished buissness left to do here before he even thinks about leaving." Arsenal legend George Graham has also had his say " I hope Arsene stays as he is a great manager. But if he does leave I would love to be the new manager of a great club."

If you are an Arsenal fan, why not tell us what you think by emailing us at [email protected] or text us 'Arsenal' and your message to 81111.

Wenger: I'm Out

View attachment 115320
Arsene has left

Today shocks were sent round the Emirates after Arsene Wenger had announced that he had resigned as manager of Arsenal. Arsene had this to say after he announced that he would leave "The only reason I left is due to all the rumours saying that I'd left Arsenal had been putting stress on me." After the annoucement SKYBET had put up a list of contestants for the manager job.
The list is below:
George Graham 3/1
Martain O'Neil 5/2
Simon Grayson 8/1
Pat Rice 15/2

sorry for not updating this for a while as my laptop charger has broke so i am borrowing my mums laptop untill i get a new charger

View attachment 117545
Legend Graham Returns:

New era at arsenal

Today Peter Hill-Wood has announced George Graham as the new manager of the Gunners. We at BBC can bring you the press conference live as soon as we get it.
Graham: Hello and welcome to the Emirates Stadium. Who would like to ask the first question?
BBC sport: George welcome back to Arsenal how does it feel to be back at a club were you played at?
Graham: It is such a great pleasure to be at a club I played 227 games and managed them for 9 years.
Sky Sports: George do you have any transfer targets this year?
Graham: I am interested in a keeper and I may buy a couple more players.
Football365: Will it be difficult to buy players due to the 25 man squad rule?
Graham: Yes it will be hard to buy players but under 20’s do not have to be included and I am mainly looking for youngsters this summer.
Press Conference Closed

If you are an Arsenal fan, why not tell us what you think by emailing us at [email protected] or text us ’your name’ followed by ’Arsenal’ and your message to 81111.

View attachment 117696
Arsenal announce new kits

Home

Above are the kits Arsenal will be wearing for the 2010/11 season. It is rumoured Arsenal will be without a third kit this season but we will see. If the Gunners do have a third kit this season it is rumoured to be blue and white. As we BBC Sport are the official sponsor of Arsenal Football Club we will be bring you all the latest news as it comes through. Arsenal would like to thank Jones’ Creation Centre for the kits.

Squad Analysis:

Formation:
4-2-3-1

Starting 11:
Almunia
Sagna Koscienly Vermaelen Clichy
Fabregas Diaby
Van Persie Nasri Arshavin
Chamakh

Transfer Targets:
Goalkeeper(1st team)
Right Winger(backup)
Striker(backup)

Preseason Results

Arsenal had an easy preseason, but failed to impress by only managing to win 3 of their 6 games. Jack Wilshere managed to impress by scoring 3 goals. Below are the results.
w 4-0 Arsenal Reserves
d 0-0 Sheffield Wednesday
w 3-0 Brechin
d 1-1 AS Monaco FC
w 3-0 Bournemouth
d 1-1 Leyton Orient

In other news Arsenal have realsed their 3rd kit for the season made by Jones' Creation Centre. As predicted it is blue and white. The kit will go on sale when sunderland visit the Emirates on the 21st August
View attachment 119159

4 New Faces at Arsenal

George Graham bought 4 players in the transfer market. Below are the 4 signings that were made.

Connor Wickham was bought in for £4.7m from Championship side Ipswich. The Arsenal fans have been excited by the signing of the 17 year old striker. He was bought for the future.

Henri Saivet was bought in for £5m from French side Bordeaux. Henri has been pleased to join Arsenal. He was bought for the future.

View attachment 119297
Rene Alder was bought in for £16.75m from German side Bayern Leverkusen. He has been 1st choice keeper at Arsenal since his arrival.

View attachment 119296
Koke is another that was bought in for the future. This time from Atletico Madrid for £1.7m

Last edited:
start of season update coming soon

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Start Of Season Update:

Arsenal have had a great start of the season. Unbeaten in the league. 1 defeat in Europe. Laurent Koscielny has been the star player with an average rating of 7.42. Currently they are 2nd in the league.

League Stats:
Played: 6
Won: 4
Drew: 2
Lost: 0
GF: 11
GA: 2
GD: +9

Champions League Stats:
Played: 2
Won: 0
Drew: 1
Lost: 1
GF: 2
GA: 3
GD: -1

Carling Cup:
3rd Round:

Stoke 1-1Arsenal
Abdoulaye Faye
Theo Walcott
Pens: (4-5)
4th Round:
Aston Villa

Champions League:

Matchday 1:

AS Roma1-1 Arsenal
Francesco Totti
Jack Wilshere

Matchday 2:

Arsenal 1-2 Partizan
Ivica Krizanac (O.G)

Sasa Llic (2)

Premier League:

Wigan 1-2 Arsenal
Charles N’Zogbia
Jack Wilshere
Laurent Koscielny

Arsenal 2-0 Sunderland
Laurent Koscielny
Andrey Arshavin

Fulham 2-4 Arsenal
Danny Murphy (2)
Cesc Fabregas (2)
Theo Walcott
Robin Van Persie

Arsenal 0-0Aston Villa

Manchester United 0-1 Arsenal
Cesc Fabregas

Arsenal 1-1 Everton
Theo Walcott
Mikel Arteta

October Review:

Arsenal were bought back down to earth this month with their 1st defeat in the league and their 2nd defeat in Europe. But on the other hand they are top of the league. Also due an improvement in finances the board gave a £34m transfer budget for the January transfer window.

Arsenal 1-0 West Ham Untied
Laurent Koscielny

A game which was out shadowed by 11 yellow cards and an injury to Andrey Arshavin who suffered a broken arm.
MOTM=Laurent Koscielny 8.2

Blackburn Rovers 0-1 Arsenal
Henri Saivet
This game saw Arsenal winger Henri Saivet score his 1st goal for the club.

YouTube - Blackburn vs Arsenal - Saivet Goal 73rd minute
MOTM= Thomas Vermaelen 7.5

Schalke 2-1 Arsenal
Klass-Jan Huntelaar (2)
Theo Walcott
The game was out shadowed by 6 yellow cards.
MOTM=Klass-Jan Huntelaar 8.8

Stoke 3-2 Arsenal
Lucas Lichet (2)
Kenwyne Jones
Jack Wilshere
Robin Van Persie
This game was out shadowed be 5 yellow cards. Arsenal conceded 2 penalties which both were scored by Lichet.
MOTM=Lucas Lichet 9.1

Aston Villa 0-1 Arsenal
Robin Van Persie
The game saw Arsenal through to the next round of the league cup. It was 0-0 until Van Persie scored in the 115th minute of the game.
YouTube - Aston Villa vs Arsenal - van Persie Goal 115th minute
MOTM= Jack Wilshere 8.1
Quarter Final= Coventry City

Arsenal 2-0 Tottenham
Henri Saivet
Theo Walcott
The North London Derby saw 4 injures and 3 bookings.
MOTM= Theo Walcott 7.8

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:07 PM ----------

no updates until after xmas now

End of Season Update

November:
UCL
Arsenal 1-0 Schalke
Arsenal 1-0 Roma
BPL
Bolton 1-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle
Chelsea 0-0 Arsenal
Arsenal 3-0 West Brom
Manchester City 1-0 Arsenal

December:
CC
Arsenal 3-0 Coventry
UCL
Partizan 1-2 Arsenal
BPL
Arsenal 1-0 Liverpool
Birmingham 2-0 Arsenal
Blackpool 1-2 Arsenal
Arsenal 4-0 Wolves
Arsenal 1-0 Wigan

January:
CC
Arsenal 1-0 West Brom
West Brom 2-2 Arsenal
FA
Millwall 1-3 Arsenal
Arsenal 1-0 Crystal Palace
BPL
Sunderland 2-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 1-2 Fulham
Aston Villa 0-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 1-0 Manchester United

Feburary:
BPL
Everton 1-2 Arsenal
Arsenal 1-0 Stoke
West Ham 0-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 4-0 Blackburn
FA
Arsenal 4-2 Manchester United
CC
Arsenal 4-1 Reading
Arsenal have won the Carling Cup
UCL
Arsenal 1-1 Real Madrid

March:
FA
Arsenal 1-1 Tottenham
Tottenham 4-1 Arsenal
BPL
Tottenham 0-2 Arsenal
Arsenal 2-1 Bolton
UCL
Real Madrid 2-0 Arsenal

April:
BPL
Arsenal 0-2 Chelsea
West Brom 1-3 Arsenal
Newcastle 2-2 Arsenal
Arsenal 1-0 Manchester City

May:
BPL
Liverpool 3-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 8-1 Blackpool
Wolves 1-2 Arsenal
Arsenal 2-2 Birmingham
Arsenal have won the league

Well done on winning the league :)

Good buys and very good youtube uploads ;)

Mate sorry this is really boring, making me want to fall asleep looking at all them results, Have a look at StuW napoli story and try and do somein like that.

my save wouldn't load so i am closing this. but i may start another story

Status
Not open for further replies.