Cai123

Reaction score
Im standing here, in the worlds largest stadium with over a billion eyes on me, however, i notice nothing but the small ball being faught over. Its the world cup final, germany verses Brazil and the scores 1:0 to us, germany, but after schweini got the red card, brazil ar running other us. Robinho breaks through our defenc and is powering straight at me. I rush out but he tries to chip me, i leap into the air and touch the ball over, the crowd scream my name, caiser, the second.
Ten minutes later and the score remains, its brazils last attack and its lead by kaka. He shoots but i knock it bac straight to robinhos feet. He shoots at the empty goal but i heave myself up to punch the ball away. It flies out field and the ref blows his whistle. However robinho cant stop. He tries to jump over me ...

Last edited:
Your opening doesn't make sense. First its Spain then its Brazil...

Yes. Im healed. I can leave this hospital at last. As i arive home i get a home coming party, but, not my friends, the bayern chairman! I remember it was him who said i shoud be van gaals asisstent/player. Im sure he knew id retired. I could never play again with that injury.
" welcome Cai, or should i call you Caiser."
It felt wierd having someone else welcome me into my own home.
" As you may have heard, weve fired van gaal"
Of course id heard
" we havent found a sutible replacement yet but the players all have asked me to bring you back, and since you were so succesfull as the asdistent of van gaal in 2010 we thought wede give you a chance."
I just stood in shock. Me, manager?
" we thought yould be good since youve had experience in winning everything there is to win so we thought"
" yes please" i burst out
" heres the two year contract of £24,500 for two years"
So i signed.

Sorry my bad, its my first proper story on fm.

It's OK. I would add some pictures in your posts also which also add to the story.

I really need to do a story again but don't know who to be as I want a challenge in England from Blue Square Premier up.

As i sat in my office looking through the wad of papers i had i saw we had two players in on loan, i had one look at the reports on them and made up my mind.
" hello its me, cai speaking"
" a caiser, what is it." my assistent asked
" well, i wondered what you think about ylli sallahi and domonik bursic"
" there decent young players , but i doubt that theylle ever be good enough for our team"
So I thought
" could you terminate their loans please"
" certainly caiser, was there anything else you wanted"
" no thanks hermann"
Time to meet my staff:

Pics will be hard to do since im writing this on my ipod but ill try, thak you.

As i meet them they seem very enthusiastic, especially andreas jonker who tells me every players sutible role and Werner Kern who gives me a list of 6 good youth prospects. After chatting with my staff i ask to be left alone with Kern.
" could you please tell me who you think are the best youngsters and how they would cope in the first team?"
" well theres jennings, great yong lad, very fast, hed be a good backup for robbery and would learn lots from them, theres also tony vastic, a real good team player and theres koz, id put nim straight up, plays on the right defense and will be a great replacement for rafinha. Id also give markoutz a chance or two, hes the young ribery with lots of flait and great technique. Emre can and derflinger would also do great"
". Thanks, could you tell them to train with the first team from now on please"

5680a411-c781-1328.jpg
5680a411-c79d-93fc.jpg
5680a411-c7af-3922.jpg
5680a411-c7c2-bc9d.jpg
5680a411-c753-1ecc.jpg
View attachment 208777
There the best quality screenshots i can get, if there to bad i wont use them. Sorry

Last edited:
After looking through hundreds of screen shots i notic that were lacking a quality cb and rb. So i turn on my computer and start phoning my scouts.
After sending my scouts out to search for some players I looked at my squad and saw some players who looked weak. After some calls i placed sene, pryor, schwarz, riedmuller and sattelmaier on the transfer list.
The last piece of paper on my desk was about budgets. I was supposed to win the league with 10 million euros and a budgey with 200,000 euros to spare.

Last edited:
Back in work again and on my desk is a 2,5 million bid of at madrid for sene, naturally, i accepted.
A knock on the door
" whos there"
" its me hermann, youve got a press conference"
Yes, i really enjoy press confs.

J: the expectations of fc bayern are enormous, do you think you could continue their traditonal succes?
Me:succes is in the clubs blood and the fantastic setup should alow me to do just that

J:the facilities at the club are fantastic, are you exited about working in this type of enviroment?
M:the facilities are great but we also need good hard work to be done.

J:should any of your staff fear their jobs?
M:everyone will have a chance to prove themselves.

J:how involved do intend to be?
M: the staff will be handling alot of the things.

J: how do you see your managment style?
M: i want every player to know that they can come to me with anything.

J:what can we expect from you in the transfer market?
M: i am a bit of a wheeler dealer, i look for bargains

J: you stand here unveiled as the new bayern manager, as a big fan of the club, how do you feel?
M: its a dream come true

Thank you caiser, the second

I walk back into my office to see reports on agger and romario on the desk. As i read through them i throw agger straight into the bin due to his price but i make a 2.6 mill bid on romario.View attachment 208792

Vitesse have agreed a 3 m bid for romario and sene has agreed to leave bayern for 2.5 mill at the start of the next transfer window, however, i still havent found a cd.

If a player has got a global ban, what does that mean

Bayern are 3:1 favourites to win the league along with10-1 dortmund
12-1 leverkusen
33-1 hsv
100-1 hannover

I guess im expected to win.

As i look through more scout reports i still havent found any cd. However, i see the team report and notice that boateng has been doing great in training and that i dont need a cd so despratelly since i have dvb, badstuber and breno.

My assistant walks in and puts a letter on the desk and says its cesena making a 1.6 mill offer for riedmuller.
" accept it, were not going to get any better"
I agreed so i signed the bottom.

The next day i see a report on rojo on the table
View attachment 208802
I emidietly make a bid of 3 mill. **** be a good backup fo dl and dc.

I also find a note from cesena saying that they have pulled out of negosiations .

Adleast i get a 1mill offer for schwarz from kaiserlautern, which i accept.

Ive offered rojo a contract which he accepted and kaiserlautern have confirmed the transfer of schwarz which will go through in 2 days time. Finally some good news.

Finally the transfer window opens and we sell sene for 2.5 mill and schwarz for 1 mill.

I still havent recieved anymore news on romario or roja but adleast they havent been rejected yet.

Finnaly ive confired the transfer of rojo who releases a press conference saying
" im really relishing the prospect of moving to such a popular club and desplaying my talent on a bigger stage"

After having a chat with rummenigge he has decided to go look for a feeder club and also to increase the junior coaching budget. It turns out that selling sene was a very popular decision with the fans as was the sale of schwarz. The fans spokesman has said that hes sure kaiserlautern and madrid wont benefit from these transfers.

Bayern get sandhausen in the first round of the german cup.

Well it could have been worse but they have a decent squad and our players may become complacent, but it could have been worse.

I think my story is so bad nobody can think of a way to make it better. Seriosly though, can someone please comment?