THE SELF APPOINTED COMMISSIONER OF FOOTBALL

lowman_mrl

Reaction score
THE SELF APPOINTED COMMISSIONER OF FOOTBALL

View attachment 121535

How loud does one have to shout to get a management job around here?

The self appointed commissioner of football has thrown his hat in the ring numerous times for management jobs now only to be laughed at!

These pleas from Eric 'The King' Cantona are no displays of humour or simply samples of his stella actings skills, but those of a man whom knows his talents whether with a ball at his feet, or rousing the troops into battle knows no bounds!!

But every man has his breaking point and The Kings wasn't at Selhurst Park..............how could England over look such a man, a legend, a demi-god and place Gareth Southgate in charge over him!

View attachment 121537

On the 1st July 2016 Eric Cantona will begin on the managerial merry-go-round and i have a feeling football will never quite be the same again.........................

Last edited:
WEST HAM UNITED APPOINT ERIC CANTONA AS MANAGER

On the 4th December 2016 West Ham United Vice Chairwomen called a press conference at the London Stadium:

View attachment 119891

West Ham United Football Club are pleased to announce the appointment of Eric Cantona as the new first team manager. He joins the club at a time where the club languish in 19th in the BPL with a mere 9 points from 14 games. Euro Cup games have proved more successful under the previous regime and the club have already qualified for the knockout stages of the competition but this is not enough for a club of this statue.
Cantona's job is now is rejuvenate the squad and ensure that they remain a BPL team or the Olympic Stadium move
will be deemed a failure. Eric brings a wealth of knowledge and passion into this job and we are sure that with him at the helm he can put fire into the bellys of our players and push on in the near future to the higher echelons of the league!

View attachment 119890

Cantona introduced himself by saying: I have had the pleasure of playing against West Ham many times over my career and know the passion and fury of the club! This season has so far been a disaster and i will not tolerate this slide upon taking the job! I have inherited practically the same squad of last season and have stars like Payet, Antonio and Cresswell and there job will be to take charge and lead this club to glory!

"Success does not just lie in results, but in efforts, being the best is important but doing your best is all that matters"

Cantina then left as he sung a familiar tune to West Ham fan in a foreign tongue:
Je souffle des bulles pour toujours.........

View attachment 119884

Last edited:
Cantina First Signing Confirmed

Eric Cantona today unveiled his first new signing as West Ham Manager but much to the surprise of the fans it wasn't one who would be lacing his boots any time soon, although the person in question may disagree!

Former team mate and fiery Irishman Roy Keane has been confirmed as the new assistant manager at West Ham United!

View attachment 119880

Discipline should no longer prove to be a problem at the Olympic Stadium although god help anyone who steps out of line or fails to play for the shirt!