TheHoops1888

Reaction score
Hello I am Verona in the serie B In my first season started a new game and I am low on funds :/ 3M MAX for a really good 20-30 Goal+ Striker Any Role Or Wages. I Have 2 Amazing Wingers 18 Pace Each 14 Crossing Dribbling And Oppoosite Striker Is Libor Kozak Need A Poacher Or Another Target Man Might Work.The Midfield is filled with tanks or maestros and brilliant wing backs decent centre backs and OK GoalKeeper Expected to come 3rd Good Challenge Ey!(for serieA)

How about fierro?.. got him on loan on my 1st season for frankfurt with 4mil future fee... always got on the end of crosses and through balls wit run on to ball instructions... played as an advanced forward for me and scored loads.
Also a great player to develop as he almost alwys turns into one of the best poachers in the game..!!

Last edited:
1. Your OP gave me a headache. Have you heard about punctuation?!!
2. Try Cristian Danalache (Romanian not young but scores loads) or a guy called Oliveira who plays at Penarol. Look also at a Brazilian called Enio who plays at JEONBUK in Korea or Bare a Brazilian who plays in the Middle East somewhere - will be well within your budget.
3. Or SASSA from Botafogo youth who has a 4.4m rel clause but can be bought only with instalments bringing him within your budget.

I Had Danalache On A Monaco Save Played 32 scored 12 so :( fierro is good I know because hes been good for teams on my other save games and I think their is no chance for a work permit for them I signed a player called Sau for 825k and he scored 22 so :D thx anyway

I Had Danalache On A Monaco Save Played 32 scored 12 so :( fierro is good I know because hes been good for teams on my other save games and I think their is no chance for a work permit for them I signed a player called Sau for 825k and he scored 22 so :D thx anyway

****** **** mate, punctuation is deffo:D not your friend!

Guiza is alright. I do no choose to punctuate me sentences Mate so :/ sorry if it hurts you eyes

Maupay is a monster. He was the Premier League goalscorer with 27 when I was playing as Aston Villa and he was just 17 years old.