Reaction score
Hi there guys. I am having issues with my Sheff United career. I had one back on the demo of which I was top of the league by 7 points by the time the demo ended. Then when I started my real career I was doing just great. i then decided to delete that save and then try a new Sheff Utd Career. Using the same tactics and effectively the same players yet I lose 5-2 to Alloa in a friendly and I lose the first 6 games of the season. So I start again and I lose the first 7 games of the season. On my succesful save Higdon was a goal machine yet now he doesnt score at all. Anyone know why this is happening?

Not Really

Seent as though this tactic has proven to be a winner in the past not only with Sheff United but with other clubs I dont think so.

Seent as though this tactic has proven to be a winner in the past not only with Sheff United but with other clubs I dont think so.
It was 'proven' in one. The other 2 you mention it wasn't. That's a 33% success rate. Not good.

Just guesswork anyway as you've posted no info, but educated guessing, as it's the issue that others had in your situation was tactical too. Would be good to see the complete tactical setup.

Last edited:
Hi there guys. I am having issues with my Sheff United career. I had one back on the demo of which I was top of the league by 7 points by the time the demo ended. Then when I started my real career I was doing just great. i then decided to delete that save and then try a new Sheff Utd Career. Using the same tactics and effectively the same players yet I lose 5-2 to Alloa in a friendly and I lose the first 6 games of the season. So I start again and I lose the first 7 games of the season. On my succesful save Higdon was a goal machine yet now he doesnt score at all. Anyone know why this is happening?

The updates? Different game with a demo, Shef Utd is a good team to use, should be getting promoted 1st season with them.