The shoot from distance PPM is unrealistic

jibbers

Reaction score
I'm sorry but the only player that this ppm applies to is Cristiano and arguably Robben. Aguero doesn't shoot from range that often, Sturridge doesn't, Rooney doesn't, Sneijder doesn't, Xabi Alonso doesn't **** even Nani doesn't do it that often. It is one of the most annoying ppms in FM. And by not often I mean like 7 shots a game! Why do SI do this :(

Any other players anyone can think of that have that ppm but shouldn't? I want to untick it from the editor database. Please give other names. The names I'm unticking so far are

Aguero
Sturridge
Rooney
Sneijder
Xabi Alonso
Nani

Shoots from distance PPM shouldn't work like it does. Currently any player with this PPM tends to shoot whenever near the ball.

Christiano Ronaldo does this in real though, The amount of shots he takes IRL is high.

What you'll notice common in all those players is low teamwork.

Some players do tend to shoot from distance but like once in a match. (Oscar) Who tends to shoot like 5-6 times in game. Aguero is in same category. Sturridge isn't.

Rooney doesn't have it

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Rooney doesn't have it, Nani should have it. He has low teamwork and nor is his dribbling 19, tell me the day you see him dribble and dance through defenses like Hazard/Messi. Hazard has 18 dribbling FWIW.

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Okay maybe Nani but Oscar does not shoot 4+ times a game. Neither does Aguero

Agreed. Aguero has okay-ish team work too. I think only players like say Lampard, Ronaldo should have this Shoots from distance PPM. They should introduce a new PPM which means some players like to shoot instead of pass, but not from distance, That'd fit the likes of Oscar, Sturridge better.

Agreed. Aguero has okay-ish team work too. I think only players like say Lampard, Ronaldo should have this Shoots from distance PPM. They should introduce a new PPM which means some players like to shoot instead of pass, but not from distance, That'd fit the likes of Oscar, Sturridge better.

Could do with an opposite to "looks for pass rather than attempting to score"
Call it the greedy **** PPM

Could do with an opposite to "looks for pass rather than attempting to score"
Call it the greedy **** PPM
Exactly, hahahaha

but that's what teamwork is for, no? a PPM would certainly make things simpler as I think attributes at times aren't of much importance. The player with top assists in my team in EPL has 9 Teamwork.

The thing with CR7 irl is he does shoot a lot from distance but he's scores a lot too and has a lot of shots that are close, the way he shoots on fm and how wide they go is a joke.
He does score a lot on fm too but watching the games is just horrible.