The Shotgun & Pistol Formations - (Home & Away)

• Thread starter Zesta
  • Start date
  • Replies 45
  • Views 40K
Since using this tactic I have gotten 6 injuries in 2 games. :/

I'm interested in this tactic and want tot give it a try.

- Are you looking for special attributes for the positions? Which ones?
- I know everybody would like to get quick results, but how long does a tactic needs to get good into the squad? Is this a season or more?
- Which are the most important positions?

I hope my English is not to bad to understand....

Last edited:
No tactic is truly 'plug & play', especially if you lack players in the advertised positions.

However due to the lack of width, it's unusual to have a squad where this doesn't fit without making signings. Only Man Utd have such a squad.

What's most important here is to allocate apt PPM's to your CM's.

No tactic is truly 'plug & play', especially if you lack players in the advertised positions.

However due to the lack of width, it's unusual to have a squad where this doesn't fit without making signings. Only Man Utd have such a squad.

What's most important here is to allocate apt PPM's to your CM's.

Which PPMs do you recomend?

Its good tactic. My progress with Cambridge United:
1. season: Winner Blue Square Premier
2. season: Winner League 2
3. season (after 8 matches): 2nd place
:)

Do you reckon if you're a poor team, against a bigger team, playing the away tactic would work, even if at home?

These Dont work, Im playing with a newly promoted Helmond Sport in the Dutch prem and getting stuffed 4-1 3-0 etc sorry but just my experience

Bro,

could you possibly post some match analysis screenshot from the games you win and lost. I am just interested in the stats: passes per game, CCCs... will try this with my Real Sociedad next season. would be good to have a benchmark.

That and please don't change the background picture (6)

Quick question: I see in your screenshot of the shotgun that your LCM is assigned to be a DLP. However, when I imported the shotgun myself, the LCM is assigned as BWM. Which is it supposed to be?

It wont let me download them, says user not allowed you to download, anyone help?

Are these tactics still available? Just tried to download them couldn't. They look worth a try.

I have also the problem with downloading, but could anyone tell me what does CCC mean?