The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

Here is some of the talent from my Tottenham team 2039

I actually posted my youngster in here before if u actually check, and i have never paid over 20 mil for my youngster if u actually check, also it is simple fact that he waste his money for a player that doesn't worth that price of money.

Good day everyone. Not to derail the thread but I believe this is a good point. Who is in support of making a thread where we can debate our opinions about prices in FM world. Is it helpful to the system as a whole adds inflation to the market? A reflection of modern football market maybe? Thanks. Lol :)

why do people need to check CAs and PAs...there is no need to use genie scout or fmrte...i have never ever used it, and still manage to find and sign unbelievable regens. just trust your in-game scouts. fmrte ruins the game totally.

Its how I've played FM since is started in 2007. It is a better challenge that way. I remember signing a player I thought awesome. Lost 40mil cos he ended up being a flop. Nine month injury in 3rd season. He Never recovered from it. Even 4 years later.

Lovely thread. Will post my fm12 regens as soon as my computer gets fixed. Cheers.

Found some amazing regens from South Africa. This is just one of several good regens I found. Also found another one (the last picture) an unusually good regen from Azerbaijan.
677019d1408883228t-show-off-your-regen-newgen-thread-sanele-legodi-south-africa.png
677017d1408883155t-show-off-your-regen-newgen-thread-nkanyiso-ndlovu-south-africa.png
677022d1408883269t-show-off-your-regen-newgen-thread-simphiwe-mthembu-south-africa.png
677029d1408884096t-show-off-your-regen-newgen-thread-elmur-sadiqov-azerbaijan.png

Last edited: