The Simpsons

Murali

Reaction score
Went to see it today, advanced screenings and all that jazz, it was quite good, no laugh riot, but there are enough gags to watch it imo.

Well there should be some gags, it's been 9 seasons of no laughs it's about time we had some.

Think I'm gonna see this on friday. Hopefully Homer is half decent.

going to see it tonight as long as the neds/chavs stay outta my way it will be a good night.

Watched it last night.

Enjoyed it, fair few laughs. It was never going to be as great as everyone expected it to be, but was worth the £4.60 to watch.

£4.60!!! holy ****, its £6.50 to get in to the cinema at sunderland and the metro centre! :eek:

5.20 here, 4.50 if you use young scot card

Adults: £6.20
Students: £4.60

Orange Wednesdays = 2 for 1.

So really it was £2.30 :D.....

Orange wednesdays ftw! :D

Did you see it at Cineworld Redders?

was amazing a few randoms and alot of great laughs 9/10

Cineworld ftw.

Im going to the tallest cinema in the world on Saturday to see Transformers, might see SImpsons as well

Orange wednesdays ftw! :D

Did you see it at Cineworld Redders?

Yeah, they did a first showing of Simpsons at like 00:05 on Wednesday, if i had known i would of gone then, but didn't find out till about 6 (Was actually looking to see when Hairspray was on as it is meant to be brilliant) and we saw the Simpsons was on so drove up at 8:45pm.

Orange Wednesdays ftw indeed. :D:thup:

Cineworld ftw.

Im going to the tallest cinema in the world on Saturday to see Transformers, might see SImpsons as well

tallest prices aswell cant believe your going to glasgow and dont wanna see me :p

your more than welcome to come along kris

Sasw it this afternoon, was quite funny, i liked

Thought it wa **** tbh, waste of cineworlds prices. pfft.

i thought it was pretty good, but the problem is you like expected there to be sumthing hilarious like every minute

was ok but the funniest bits were in the trailers :(

6/10