The Simpsons

James

Reaction score
watched the most recent episode, the valentines day episode and it was god awful not one funny bit, not even entertaining in the slightest. Thought the series would of improved after the film and thought couldn't get any worse than the episode where gil came to live with them but yeah this episode was so much worse

Think I missed that episode with Gil.

But yeh Simpsons is terrible these days, I still look forward to it more than Lost though. :(

I've been working my way through Simpsons seasons at the moment from 11 to 16 and it gets worse each Season.

watched the most recent episode, the valentines day episode and it was god awful not one funny bit, not even entertaining in the slightest. Thought the series would of improved after the film and thought couldn't get any worse than the episode where gil came to live with them but yeah this episode was so much worse

Yeh I downloaded that episode. Simpsons has been embarassing to watch for ages now, it's just so unfunny. DId you watch it on Sky One? If so did they still include the bit where they used the word bollocks (a lot)?

I downloaded it but i doubt Sky One showed that bit they censor everything

Simpsons should just call it a day

Yeh i hope this is their last season. They're ruining the show.

It seems to be more for little kids now.

I havent seen the new 1s for a while....just been watching on C4

yeah they are **** ive not liked it in ages. really let down by it , prefer futurama and thats aab usually