The Sims

bugum

Reaction score
I am a Sims addict. Which Sims game is your favourite and what expansions in The Sims 3. I want to see a Transport expansion.

I've never understand how people can play this game so much. It's fun for about 30 minutes before you realise, oh this is boring now.

Yeah I played Sims 2 but then got bored of it. I just found the whole making friends thing really awful and annoying.

I understand why people play it but I really don't find it fun. I had the first Sims game and I played it for it about an hour and got bored of trying to improve my sims house and job.

I even tried making it more fun by creating a family that lived around the corner from my mates that were dirty scumbags and just left them to **** themselves to death but still, it wasn't that fun for me.

At least you enjoy the game though, that's all that counts.

My missus loves Sims. She plays it for hours, just decorating the houses etc etc etc. I think it's like a glorified doll's house which must be part of the appeal for girls.

i just bought sims 3 for my girlfriend, tbh from what ive seen and played of it, it is actually very good, smashes sims 2 and 1 by far.

I got it today!! I spent about an hour on Create-A-Sim because it's so detailed.

I agree with Sean about the making friends. I allways just make enemies instead. Its better that way. Not got Sims 3 yet but looks quite good

i always get the sims games play it for few hours then thats it i never play it again. but i loved the playstation version where there was objectives then you move to a differant house etc

Sims is another EA game that has been exhausted IMO. I like to play now and then, but I can't play it for more than an hour. I have 'downloaded' SIms 3, and it is a vast improvement from 1 and 2.