zakd11

Reaction score
usually im absolutly pap at finding good strikers so i usually build from the back and make my defense solid which was useful when i won the champions league only scoring 11 goals all tournament but never conceding ;) but this season i have stumbled upon the greatest striker i think i have ever seen...

this boy turned up at league 2 outfit atherton laburnum rovers on a free transfer in the year 2014

he turned an ageing strikeforce of nihat and morike sako into the most irresistabel force in history

he is....

LEIGH GRIFFITHS

so far he has scored 92 goals in 64 games for the club and guided me to the top of the champioship with 10 game remaing after scoring 42 goals already

he also scored 5 in the carling cup quarter final against spurs in a 5-4 win

if you need a striker who simply cannot miss this is your man

wether you need a man who can run from his own box past 4 players and rifle one in from 20 yards (goal of the season 2014 vs sheff wednesday 89th minute winner) or simply put the most important goal in the clubs history in the back of the net from 12 yards (75th minute penalty againt arsenal fa cup final)

HE IS GOD!

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

however... i wouldnt mind a nice cheap striker to help him get some more action as kenwyne jones doesnt really seem to do the job and hervin ongenda isnt fully matured yet preferably someone a bit cheaper as ive only got 1.75 mil left to spend on players as i bought dlae jennings this season for 5 mil... any suggestions?

cheers FM basers ;)!!!

He is probably one of the most well known bargains in football manager.

****...really he us a GOD..i bought him 750 k when i played fm2011 with peterborough and in 2 seasson he scored 92 goals in 104 matches (including cup matches)and i sold him 4.5 m ...i love this player