Cbarber871

Reaction score
ub03ICo.jpg

Reqiurements

Holiday until November 6th - Ferguson took over Man United on Novermber 6th 1986

Take over the team 2nd bottom in the Premiership - United were 2nd bottom when Fergie took over
Stay at this one club - Ferguson stayed at United until 2013

Aim to bring youth players through - Ferguson often focused on bringing youth through, notably in 1996 with the likes of Giggs, Beckham, Neville, Scholes, **** to name but a few, aka Fergie's Fledglings.

Persuade long term players to become part of your backroom staff and/or
managers - Scholes, Solskjaer, Bruce, Keane, Berg, Ince, Robson, Hughes, Strachan, Blanc, Robins etc

Goals

Win a domestic cup within 4 seasons - Ferguson won his first cup vs Crystal Palace in 89/90.

Win a league title within 7 seasons - Ferguson won his first title in 92/93.

Win a league and cup double within 8 seasons - Ferguson wonhis first double with United in 93-94.

Win a league, cup and Champions League within 13 seasons- Ferguson won the infamous treble in 98/99.

So here is my attempt at this challenge

i went on holiday until the 6th November and the team i was given was.....

View attachment 99487

Would have preferred a better team but the fm gods chose Boro

1st game of the save for me was a home game against Watford

View attachment 99489

To be fair i am happy with the way we played actually and was just a tad unlucky...i saw plenty to work with.

View attachment 99488
Guedioura just thought shooooooot at every opportunity he got 3 25 yard stunners and gets me my 1st win as boss

EFL Cup quarter final
View attachment 99490

So through to the Semi's not a bad game .. i will tell you who we play when we play the game :)

1st month and i am pleased with how it has gone in all the games we played well and definitely deserved with what we got

December
So the hectic period began and i was worried as the squad is quote bare in certain positions and with games against Arsenal,Liverpool and Man utd i knew i had to get some points against the teams around us..

View attachment 99126
So the game against Hull to start...Ramirez and Stuani grabbed 2 each as we thrashed hull 4-0 and we played very well too

View attachment 99127

Errrrrm i didn't tell them to kick the **** out of them honest... i was just like calm down guys haha
View attachment 99129
Hmmm i thought we played well to be honest...i know we lost but Henrik scored a mazy run that Friend could not stop..

View attachment 99124

I never expected this at all just wow...
we went 2-0 up and was cruising but Liverpool are quality and brought it back to 2-2 with a super equaliser until super sub Patrick Bamford game on and bagged to great goals and gave us an unlikely win very very happy.

View attachment 99131

Right this score annoys me as at 2-2 we were playing very well but bang 3-2 to the gunners and all heads just dropped and then 2 more scored and a 5-2 defeat ...i though we did play well in the 1st half tho

View attachment 99125

A bore draw really and just didn't do anything to get a win but kinda expected as both teams around the relegation zone

View attachment 99128

A good point as Eddie Howe's team were 4th in the prem and playing well...my only concern was Ramierz and Stauni were poor yet again..

View attachment 99130

So out of the relegation zone and climbing ..and now we are in January i hope i can bring in some loan players and see if we can maintain a steady rise

January

i didn't make any signings and had no money what so ever so have to deal with what i have..

Boro 3 (Ramirez,stuani.Negrado) vs Southampton 0

View attachment 99003
A very good win here the team are doing what i need them to do

Wycombe 0 vs vs Boro 1(Clayton)
View attachment 99001
Lucky

EFL Cup semi final Leg 1+2

Man city (1) vs Boro (3) Ramirez,Pavon x2
Boro (3) Ayala,Stuani,Traore VS Man city (1)
View attachment 99004
View attachment 99007
Just wow never expected this at all
in the 1st leg they played a weakened team and we duly pounced on that and hammered them
2nd leg a full strength team..i was honestly scared i would get beat 5 or 6 nil, but nope we put another 3 past them

now we are through to the Final against Man Utd

Swansea (3) vs Boro (0)
View attachment 99002
poor very poor

Chelsea (3) vs Boro(0)
View attachment 99009
One word "Hazard"

Boro(1) Traore VS Crystal Palace (0)
View attachment 99005
Solid Game and we played well... On a positive note too Adama Traore is back after a long injury lay off

FA Cup 4th round

Man Utd (5) vs Boro (3) Stuani hatrick
View attachment 99006
errrmm well i hope UTD have scored all their goals against me in this game

View attachment 99008

Well 15th now and a 3 point gap about the drop and playing very well at the moment too

We have Lost George Friend,Bernardo,Negrado and Viktor Fischer are all out injured for up to 6 weeks

Can we maintain are form

I'll have a massive update later...including the EFL Cup final

February

Premier league

View attachment 98764

A nice 3-2 against leicester it could have been much worse as we had missed a penalty and also had De Roon sent off

View attachment 98760

Well they got revenge i me for the EFL cup and battered us

View attachment 98763

A nice point here and one step closer to survival
View attachment 98766

Still abouve the drop zone

View attachment 98762

WOW....i never expected this at all and not this soon...man utd just could not cope

So stage one SAF Challenge complete

March

So after our heroics in the EFL Cup i was hoping for s decent month and securing our premier league survival....

Boro vs Stoke (1)
View attachment 98462
Very poor in this game think the lads were a but probably hungover from that Final.

Boro(3) vs Tottenham (4)
View attachment 98461
Just heartbreak here 3-2 up with 8 minutes to go but back came spurs and they killed our hopes in the 93rd minute

Sunderland(0) vs Boro (2)
View attachment 98460
Much better and against a relegation rivals ..plus a clean sheet is always welcome

Watford(5) vs Boro(3)
View attachment 98459
Great game for the neutrals, but this game proved that Valdes is past it..3 massive errors led to their goals and he will be immediately dropped and will be sold at the end of the season..

Youth Intake..

So we had our youth intake and we only had 1 Decent player

Blaine Tulley
View attachment 98458
16 year old CM..he has decent potential and is being tutored by Grant Leadbitter

April

Hull 1 Boro 2(Negrado,Stuani)
View attachment 98080

Great away win here and we played very well and deserved to win this match

Boro 3(Pavon,Negradox2) West Brom 1
View attachment 98078
A wonder goal from Pavon and a brace from negrado helped is to a great win

Burnley 1 Boro 3(Negradox2,O,G)
Also Ayala sent off 42 minute
View attachment 98081
Another away win and even sweeter considering we were down to 10 men

Boro 1(De Roon) vs Man Utd 0
View attachment 98079
hmmmm have we got the measure of Man utd ..hahaha probably not, but am glad we were able to grab a win and a clean sheet

League Table

View attachment 98077
So premier league survival confirmed and now i look forward to the next season so we can build on this....

Next update will the last 3 games of the season,, against Liverpool,Arsenal and west ham...plus my players of the season