Dabbifeidi

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering have you ever managed some team in the Spanish league besides Barca or Real Madrid.

I've managed Betis,At.Madrid,Hercules and now Malaga.

I won the league easily with Betis(2nd best league in Spain) without losing a game.
I finished 2nd with At.Madrid 1 point behind Barca, I was leading till 35th match
Hercules I finished 5th
Now with Malaga after 7 games I'm at top with 19 points(of 21) and I just beat R.Madrid 3-0.

I'm not cheating and not using the "corner glitch".

So I have 2 questions: 1.Have you managed in the Spanish League ?
2.Is the Spanish league too easy or am I just managing spanish team/lucky?

PS. Im not showing off my success so please dont close and tell me to post in: Post your Successes :D

Last edited:
Aside Barcelona or Real Madrid, i only managed At.Madrid but on fm 10. I won the league, Europa league and the Spanish Cup. It was a little easy playing in La Liga. In one game i've won 6-2 against Barcelona.

Was that all on 1st season? :)

Anybody else like to share their? :D

I played as Barcelona merely because I wanted to reestablish the team with new young players actually played 2 seasons won everything holiday'ed the other two won everything but One Euro Super Cup and got to the Champs league final lost to Bayern 2-1

I only managed Atletico Madrid this year to try out a new passing tactic and to use the partnership between Forlan and Aguero.

I have been meaning to play a save with Real Madrid and get as far as I can.

I just started a save with A.D. Ceuta, I'm trying to get them to the La Liga.

I'm F.C. Real Jaen from the Spanish C4. In my sixth season, my third in La Liga. Finished 7th in my first season in the top division and 4th last season. Currently in 7th after nine games, four points from top and with a game in hand but there's about six points between 1st and 11th!

I've found La Liga to be a lot easier than the second division, where I finished 11th after my first-season promotion. The one thing I have struggled with has been mainly facing the "superteams" of Athletico Madrid, Barcelona and Real Madrid. All they've really done so far is buy up loads of really good regens and now half their squads are awesome 18-21 year olds that would never dream of joining me! All three teams ran away with the title race last season, I struggled to keep pace and finished a long way adrift in 4th. Barcelona went on a 63-game unbeaten run including one unbeaten season. I had a massive squad uphaul for this season to compete in the ECC and a new defensive tactic has seen me beat Barcelona 1-0 away and draw 0-0 at home against Real Madrid the next game. I went and lost 1-0 to Athletic the next game, though...

On the plus side Barcelona released Xavi aged 34 and my scouts reckoned that he would have only been my 4th best central midfielder so I declined to sign him. If he couldn't get in my team surely I've got a good squad

hey maybe a silly question:where can i find info about the corner glitch?

i played with barcelona on fm10. went 167 games unbeaten in the league ( 4 and a bit seasons unbeaten ) won champs league 3 times on the bounce. la liga every season. reached at least the final of the domestic cup every season ( half the time was with my unused players ). Honestly... way to easy. i resigned and took charge of charlton because i got bored of winning :p

i am managing atletico madrid. got 4th first season, 3rd the second one and won the league in 3th and 4th seasons. won Europa league one time, Champions league one time , Uefa Super Cup 2 times one time spanish cup and 2 times spanish supercup. basically won every single european trophy in just 3 seasons. no cheating no gliches nothing except some overpriced players that eventually helped me win everything :) oh and the Goals Galore tactic whitch i thank the maker of it.

i often go espanyol simply as there barcelona's catalan rivals not that i hate barca i love them also there more of a mid-table so its more of a challenge i have also managed barcelona atletico but fixed the editor so i could get promoted :D

I've benn managing Atletico Madrid for half a season now, I'm in first but all of my strikers are injured.

i've just joined Atletico Madrid in the 2012/2013 season finished 3rd first season and semi-final of Champions League (lost to Barca on away goals). win 90% of matches against the all teams apart from Barca and Real who i struggle against. Also Aguero decides to be rubbish when I actually manage him

Previously did a Villarreal save where i won consecutive la liga titles

Atletico Madrid is actually a brutal team on FM. Very dangerous.

I'm currently managing Badalona in Second Division B3 and have managed Barcelona and Valencia in previous FM games, winning just about everything with Barca and bringing Valencia from mid table to europe (took over in the 2016/17 season on FM08)