DavidMoyes1

Reaction score
Sky Sports new have been told of the Scottish FA that they have appointed Sam Callen as their new manager.

Callen has told press that he will do wonders for the nation compared to what Craig Levein had done.

Tactic

Results

Playoff Fixtures

good start to the my scotland career just one defeat to the best nation in the world

Scotland v Ireland

First Leg Line Up

First Leg Result

Second Leg Line Up

Second Leg Result

No Luck in the play-offs but have started to notice who is in my plans and who is not.

I will be changing the tactic too a 4-3-3 in friendlies to see if that can work for the Tartan Army, so a wont be worried if friendlies dont go well.

Just commented on your WBA story lol, I am also scotland in the same save I mentioned as WBA and got to QF of Euro's should get mulgrew in the squad regardless of form for celtic he is amazing, I'd chuck Adam out and also what about Rhodes & Forrest both quality young players.

Just commented on your WBA story lol, I am also scotland in the same save I mentioned as WBA and got to QF of Euro's should get mulgrew in the squad regardless of form for celtic he is amazing, I'd chuck Adam out and also what about Rhodes & Forrest both quality young players.

cheers I will give him a bash and al give they to a shot to. I'm going to start doing that save when i get to January in my WBA save, but i will be trying to make this Scottish team a young team when I start doing it again