Life Without Hammond
So, Tom was gone and left me with the squad, I have heard from tom once. He told me to keep a eye out around the training ground, i could see one or 2 new faces appearing. So far, No ones came.

The night before the big game i sat down with Sam Armstrong, coach here at Gainsborough and we sorted out the team to play its first Pre-Season game under the Tom&Joel era.

We lined up with the usual 4-4-2, not using the tactic Tom had suggested for us, after 90 hard minutes we got were defeated 1-0 by Harrow. I was pleased with the boys despite the defeat. We tried our best and we gave a few of our youngsters a run out. Tom being Tom, sent me a angry text. He wasnt pleased. But told me he's having a great time in Sunny Spain while i am living it out here in rainy england.

Its hard for me, Dashing between liverpool and Brigg. I leave me house at 5am to get to Brigg for training at 10am. I say i go to brig, Cause i stop off at toms house to feed his dog.

Last night was a late one with the coach so i slept in toms and raided his fridge.

The next few friendlies made me pleased to be in charge, it made me feel like Tom would be proud of me. We only have 2 more friendlies left, tom will be home on thursday. Ill have to restock his fridge and clean his house a bit.
nbalahjnwe.jpg

Tomorrow we are going to a under 16s game with a local sunday league side, " Yates JFC " playing. Looking for some young local talent, But i doubt we will find any.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Pre-Season over - Hammonds Back

fwefewjfnwefwemf.jpg

With pre-season over and tom coming back. He rewarded me with £100 for my pre-season efforts. We prepared for our first game away at Vauxhall Motors. For me it was a good start to the season, It is only in Elsmere port, not far from liverpool. So i could stay at home and meet the team here for this one.

Excellant story so far lads i'll defo be followin. Gainsborough to the PREMIER LEAGUE!!!!:)

Excellant story so far lads i'll defo be followin. Gainsborough to the PREMIER LEAGUE!!!!:)
Haha thanks mate :)

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:17 PM ----------

Like the way your telling this mate

keep it up
Thanks Alot,

Just waiting for Tom to come online for the next update.