Soulteria

Reaction score
View attachment 248446

I was sat on The balcony of my apartment on the outskirts of Barcelona enjoying the sun, with a glass of cold water. I had just left FC Barcelona, and although planned to take a year out. I made it clear to the media who had been hounding me every time I left my house, that If someone could seduce me I would consider a early return. As I was relaxing, I received a text message. Just before I got a chance to open the text, My attention was taken by an Aston Martin DB9 that pulled up outside my apartment gates. I stood up to see if I could get a clearer view of the car. Now in my mind I only new 2 people who drove a DB9, My Cousin and Leo. I prayed to God that it wasn't my cousin as I had no intention of spending my afternoon explaining why I had resigned from the "perfect job in the world." as he called it. Still not being able to see who had got out of the car I went downstairs to answer the door. I opened the door and walk to my gate and approaching me was Lionel Messi. Leo invited himself in and proceeded to tell me he had been doing a lot of thinking about his time at Barcelona and after hearing my decision to leave that he wasn't too sure if he could stay at the club any more. I made it clear to Leo that I think he shouldn't be too hasty to make a decision and that he should take sometime over the summer to think about it. He then asked me if I had received his text message which reminded me that I got distracted and didn't check my messages. He grabbed the remote and threw it in my direction and said"switch on sky sports news." and to my amazement!

View attachment 248445
Breaking news
Lionel Messi has handed in a formal transfer request saying that the departure of Pep Guardiola + a season without winning a trophy has left him with no choice but to request to leave the club. Barcelona are expected to reject the transfer request this afternoon but as Messi is refusing to sign a new contract and only has 2 years left on his current deal they may have to surrender to his demands.

I switched of the TV and gazed into thin air, not quite believing what I had seen. I was sure that Barcelona fans reactions would have been very similar. The only difference was that I had Leo to explain it to me, Whereas the fans had nothing but speculation. I firstly joked saying how dare he leave because of a not winning a trophy, and reminded him that was under my management. I asked Leo what he wanted to do. He proceeded to tell me he wished to leave Barcelona and join whichever club I chose to manage next. I laughed and said even if I join Derry City. He joked saying then he would have to reconsider.
I had a lot of thinking to do. There is no way the media could find out about this, Then clubs would know that if they hire me they would also get the best player in the world, if not in history. I made it clear to Leo that if I did go back into management before the season restarted, and at a club that had the resources to sign him that it would all have to be done in the most professional way. Leo agreed. As we were together my phone rang, I told Leo I would be 10 minutes and went into my office. It was an unknown number but as a unemployed manager who is speculated to get job offers "left, right and centre." as the media put it. I could be expecting to receive many calls on unknown numbers. I answered and said hello. To my shock on the other side of the call was Barcelona President Joan Laporta. He asked me if I had heard about Messi's request. I was completely honest and told him that I had and that Lionel had informed me personally of his decision. I went on to tell the president that of course any club in the world would love to sign him. He wants to leave and no one player is bigger than a club. In my head I was thinking if any one player is bigger than the club it has to be Leo though. Without any influence from me, or at least I think not Barcelona agree to accept Messi's request but only if the club buying met there asking price of £100 million.I went back downstairs smiled at Leo and said "this time you switch on sky sports news." and as he did he could not believe his eyes.

View attachment 248445
Breaking news
Barcelona accept Lionel Messi's transfer request.

I told him that they would be know assurances I would get a job and be back in management but secretly I wanted to manage Messi again. I asked for what seems the 100th time. "Leo are you sure you want to leave Barcelona?" to which he assured me he did. I went on to ask "why." and after probing for a while he responded... "Over the last 4 years Pep, you have been a great manager, who has brought me great career success but above all you have been a father figure to me. I see you as my footballing father."

Last edited:
View attachment 248448View attachment 248449View attachment 248450

I woke up at around 7.30am in my Bahamas hotel room, I never get the best nights sleep went I am not at home. Pre season was approaching and I had not heard from any clubs about signing me as there manager. This wouldn't have been a concern of mine under usual circumstances in fact it would have been a relief, but ever since the idea of taking Messi to my new club with me became a possibility since Barcelona accepted his transfer request I have been itching to hear from someone about a job. I thought I could be in luck when Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini took the Italy National Team Job but they moved very quickly to sign Jose Mourinho from Real Madrid.

I didn't think too much of it until later that day. I checked my emails on my Ipad from the beach, only to realise that Real Madrid representatives had sent me an email telling me they was interested in my services as they Manager. They wanted me to come in for an interview. As you all well know this would have been a very controversial move seen as I had spent the last 4 years at Barcelona. I have to be honest, I spend a good hour or two considering what it would be like managing Real Madrid having the possibility of Messi and Ronaldo in the same team. Even though we have seen greats like Figo and Ronaldo play for both Barcelona and Real Madrid. I had built up a reputation as a Barcelona player and Manager and didn't want to damage that reputation so replied turning down the available vacancy at Real Madrid.

Breaking News
Guardiola turns down Real Madrid, and Marcelo Lippi takes the post

Other News
View attachment 248451
Manchester city have 100 million pounds bid accepted by Barcelona for Lionel Messi

After rejecting a move to Real Madrid and then hearing that a 100 million pound bid for Leo had been accepted from Manchester city, it pretty much rounded up what had been a terrible day for me. Remember when Leo came to my house, we made a decision out of professionalism that we wouldn't speak or make any contact until the season had started or I was in a job and made a formal approach for him. Just as I was about to go to bed that night my phone ran, I looked at the screen and who's name comes up. Lionel Messi. I hesitated and looked at the screen as it rang. after ringing for over 10 seconds I put the phone down on the desk in my hotel room and left.
After being away for an hour I arrived back and had missed a phone call from what seemed to be an American dialling code. I called the number back and heard an american accent on the other end of the line. I requested to know who it was speaking and I was given the response Tom Werner. Now I'm going to be honest again, I didn't have a clue who Tom Werner was. He informed me he was the co-owner of Liverpool FC and they wanted to speak to me about the manager job. I made it very clear that travelling to the states was not an option and they agree to do a conference video call interview to my room in the Bahamas. I was impressed with what Liverpool FC had to offer. I told them that all I would need would be a night to sleep on it and I would be back in touch in the afternoon the following day.

I arose the next day, a much more happy man. Did I think Liverpool could offer Messi the wages Manchester City was dishing out. No of course not. I did believe however that Messi would at least consider a move to Liverpool if I took the job. After spending the morning in the hotel gym and spa I headed back to my room about 2:30 to contact Werner. As I was about to pick up my phone and inform them of my decision it started to vibrate. Unknown number. I answered and in a professional way thinking I would be speaking to Werner and said "Good Afternoon Pep Guardiola's line." which was greeted with "Pep, we finally got you." I recognised this voice but not to the degree I could discern who it was speaking. Before sharing who it was the voice continued.. "We want you at Inter, We will guarantee you 100% backing with a great personal contact and transfer funds to meet your needs." Massimo Moretti that was the voice that was speaking to me. He seemed confident that I would want it and his confidence was transferable. I told him I would fly out to Italy this evening to finalise the deal. I put the phone down and got rather excited jumping up and down for 5 minutes with no care in the world. Then realised I needed to reject Liverpool and get the next flight out to Italy.

Breaking News
Guardiola also rejects Liverpool as well as Madrid. Joachim Löw is hired at Anfield

As long as everything goes went smoothly, I would be unveiled as Inter Milan's new manager by the morning

Last edited:
Guardiola Arrives in Italy

View attachment 248463

I arrived in Italy at Milan airport to a hound of media who had heard that I was going to be signing as the manager of Inter Milan. I could only hope Leo had heard as well. I thank God for Massimo and the fact that he sent his car to pick me up from the airport because if not getting followed by Italian media would have been a safe bet. I arrived at the San Siro at about 9:50. We went though the details and Inter Milan was excited with me and my plans and I was excited with the Vision Inter Milan also.

Breaking News
Pep Guardiola puts pen to paper on a 3 year contract at Inter Milan

Other News
Unofficial reports claim Messi is in Manchester to Discuss personal terms

Inter Milan Unveil Guardiola at San Siro Press Conference

View attachment 248464
I arrived at 9am ready to be unveiled to the Inter Milan fans and Italian press. I must say, a lot of my focus was on what Leo was doing at this time. Massimo assured me he would deal with Messi and I should focus on the press conference.

Press conference Guardiola, Massimo and questions

Pep Guardiola's comments
I'm delighted to be at Inter Milan, I said when leaving Barcelona that it would take a club to seduce me, and Inter Milan was very very successful with there seducing. Me and my family are overjoyed to be moving to Italy and believe Milan will be a great place for us. We intend to be here for a long time. I'm not going to say much more but I am happy to listen to your questions.

Massimo Moretti's comments
Thank you for coming and attending as we unveil our new manager, Pep is the best manager we have had down here in a long time and is the perfect man for the Job. Pep will answer some of your questions but we have to leave very quickly as we will be leaving on a plane journey straight after the press conference.

Questions from the Media
Francesco from Marcia: What are you expecting in your first season? what are your league and cup exceptions?
Pep: We expect to do well in all competitions, Inter are one of the biggest names in Italy and when I have done all I plan to do we should be able to compete in all of the competitions we are involved in.
Fabio from Eurosport: You used to be the Barcelona Manager and with Messi currently Transfer listed are you going to be looking to sign him?
Pep: I have no idea what Lionel Messi's plans are, I haven't spoken to him for a few months. Any manager in the world would want a player of his quality. We will discuss transfer with the board later today.
Michel from football-Italia: Wesley Sneijder has been linked with a move to Manchester United, Can you keep him here and happy?
Pep: I will speak to Wesley tomorrow and we shall see from there. I am hopeful he will stay

At this point Massimo's phone started Vibrating on the table, I glanced over and saw the name Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan. At this point he wrapped the press conference up pretty quickly and we moved into a private room to discuss transfer targets and future plans and Massimo took the phone call.

Inter Milan sign Messi from under Manchester City's nose

View attachment 248468
100 million for Lionel Messi
Our first summer signing was a signing that brought much relief to me, although he cost £100 million I can assure you he is worth every penny. Ok so your wondering how we managed to do this, It wasn't as hard as we first thought it would be but we didn't exactly play fair either but the most important thing is that we didn't break any rules. As you heard earlier Barcelona accepted a 100 million pound bid from Manchester City giving them rights to speak to Lionel Messi. As I attended to my press conference, Leo flew from Barcelona to Manchester to discuss personal terms with Manchester City. As he was flying over he received a call from close friend Xavi Hernandez telling him to check out the sports news. As he did this he became aware that I had became the new Inter Milan manager. Massimo under conditions of my contract had already made £100 million pound offer to Barcelona which was accepted early morning before my press conference. This then put us on level ground with Manchester City. Messi was informed by our representatives that met him at the airport in Manchester that I was on my way to meet him. As I met him we discussed a few things and Messi signed the contract in the plane on the way back to Italy. Job done. Sorry Manchester City... First come first serve and your rich, cocky billionaire so no one really cares anyway. Messi is the first signing but I sure more will coming in out and out the door of the San Siro in the coming months.

View attachment 248476View attachment 248477View attachment 248483

Only 1 outgoing to inform you about Freddy Guarin's Loan deal has been terminated by Inter Milan and he will go back to Porto immediately.

Last edited:
hi mate- good start, like the detail and creativity of it. amazed they've given you £100 million to spend on messi!

hi mate- good start, like the detail and creativity of it. amazed they've given you £100 million to spend on messi!

Actually all the start has been done on Editor, Like Messi to inter, Lippi to Madrid, Low to Liverpool, Mou to Man City and Mancini to italy. Then I started the game database. I wouldn't have been able to move Messi and delete Guardiola of the game if not. :)

oh right, tbf ive never used editor. but would like the fun of being given billions to spend!