X FACTOR

Banned
Reaction score
HI I AM GOING TO DO A STORRY BUT IT IS DIFFERENT I THINK SOMEONE HAS DONE IT TO YOU ITS LIKE A DIARY SO HERE IT GOES.
ABOUT THE CHARACTER BORN AND RAISED IN SCOLTAND MY MUM AND DAD DIED WHEN I WAS BORN AND MOOVED TO A MY GRANS AT 17 I DECIED TO PLY FOOTBALL WITH MY LOCAL TEAM BATHGATE THISLTE BUT I GOT A MOUTH WATERING INJURY AND COULDENT WALK IT WAS SUCH A BLOW BECAUSE I WAS GETTING APPROACHED BY HAMALTON IN THE SCOTTISH PREMIER LEAUGE SO AT 25 HER WE ARE NOW I HAVE MOOVED TO SPAIN AND GOT A NICE LITTLE FLAT IN BENIDROM AS I WAS WATCHING FAMILY GUY I GOT A PHONE FROM A UNKNOWN NUMBER SO I DECIED TO RING IT BACK IT WAS THE CHAIRMAN OF CADLZ I KNOW ITS A STUPID NAME THEY ARE IN THE 2ND LEAUGE IN SPAIN AND THE WORST IN IT LOL SO HE ASKED ME IN SPANISH WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME AND MANAE OUR TEAM BUT ABOUT A YEAR MAYBYE MORE BY THE WAY IM TRYING TO SELL UP SAID THE CHAIRMAN I SAID IT WOULD BE AN HONUR SO IWENT INTO WORK AND THIS IS WERE OUR STORY BEGINS

HERE INFO ABOUT THE TEAM http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cádiz_CF
INFO ON THE WAY:)

Please break your caps lock key or something. Good luck

8 of july

dear diary it was my first working day so i got in my new car and went to the staidum witch i dont know lol and i had to take a pres conference but the thing was i couldent speak spanich so i got one of my coache from scotland who can speack spain to translate the media... ¿es este un gran día para usted ryan c which means is this a great day for you ryan but they went on a on and it was very annoying so i said thats a annof i went out of the pess confwerence and went to training i got to finnaly meat the players they were reallly exiccted and said to them this is a new manager i want you to play like new or you know were the door is yes sir they repiled in spanish we spent 5 hours on traing we focused on speed power and bravery i was a hard day but was very good when i got home i got 800k grand to spend on players so far im trying to sign illy top for 50k edgar davids for nothing fabio bahia for 60k from barca soares for 275k so its a busy couple of days

So Sorry For Caps Did not relised

later that night we played my reserves it ended... 5 0 nil it was a good game by the way my agent got back from me and said all the palyers that im trying to buy could be here in the next 48 hours so i went to bed

So many grammatical/spelling errors...

i also forgort who have i got proablly to partner ***** topp

also players that ive sinned more to come

still more myy astiant sinnded they players in 2 day but i pciked them so my coach did traing and also heres the odds

So many grammatical/spelling errors...
Ok,he said sorry.Give the guy a break boys & girls. :)

Good luck with your story dude,hope you keep it going (unlike mine :p )

my first real game was against real madrid at home i got the train to train them and the match was good we only got beaton 3 nil so lots of good things game out of that it is the 22nd

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Ok,he said sorry.Give the guy a break boys & girls. :)

Good luck with your story dude,hope you keep it going (unlike mine :p )

thx lol

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

the 23rd was just a normal day at the offfice but one of my players had been charged with *** and *** assults so was finned i gave him a picece of my mind he was soo so so sorry the good thing is ***** top was hitting goals for fun in trainnnig

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

my next game was agiants betis at home frindly it ended 1 2 they scored in the last min **** off i said to the player he spat on me i nearly broke his nose it was funnny we played so well but couldent get the write key to open the door

oh come on kris sorry im like that

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

my next game i just got stunned i got beat 2 1 to lanasarote or something it was very poor so i banned htem from the xbox

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

next game i was late for so i decied my coach wolud take it we won 3 nil it was i our first win of the friendls and confdence was high so we went out on a boose it benidrom allt he palyers had a good night you know what i mean

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

i skippped to to a real game by the way i won my games 7 and 5 nil could be good going into this game wish me luck

i maned to get there arly and train the player sit was a 8 o clock kick off

my first game was jumped up and down waht a game 1 2 we won heres the info

very good result

latest news after the game i went back to my flat and someone broke in they niked everything i was raging i phoned the police and they tried to do soemyhing more on the way

not very good this one should have did more

Last edited:
thank you very much lol

very good result holding them to a draw

this is getting very good by the way they got the little buggers who rapped the flat and i bet them up good lol so i mooved to a nice house in barcalenoa I am very proud