The story of Bojan Krkic:Spains next superstar

udbhav45

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys I will be doing a story on Bojan Krkic who I sure most of us know is a young striker with Barcalona.I shall be starting from the 2009/2010 season and this will be accompanied by newspaper reports,biographies and his diary plus twitter

Good luck.

Tip: Change the layout,it doesn't look that good tbh.

Dear Diary
The new La Liga season is coming up and after the Teble of last season everyone's expectations of our team has increased.I am not very confident of getting regular first-team action because of our managers preffered formation to be 4-5-1 with one lone striker who is obviuosly Zlatan Ibrahimovic and his back-up is Thierry Henry.Lets see maybe the manager will find another role for me or change his tactics.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Bojan Krkic to facilitate Ribery transfer

Rumours have been flying around Nou Camp that Bojan Krkic is preparing to depart for another club so as to allow Barcelona to raise funds for the transfer of Ribery.Manger of Bracelona Pepe Guardolia decline to comment on the subject and Bayern Munich manager rubbished reports that Ribery is unhappy at the club.There is a lot of cloud over Bojan Krkic's future but he will have no shortage of suitors for his talent with Chelsea,Liverpool,Inter Milan and Tottenham all interested in acquiring him.There has also been much speculation of whethere he will be getting regular first-team football this season and maybe even if Ribery does not come Bojan may be prepared to say goodbye to the Nou Camp this season.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Dear Diary
I read the newspapers today and I am so confused and scared.Barcelona has been like a home to me since forever and I don't even want to consider leaving it.Pepe Guardolia says that the reports were rubbish but I could see the slight hesitation in his eyes.And if rumours are to be true there are certainly some major clubs gunning for me where I could see regualr first-team action.All I can do now is train and hope for the best.Maybe Pepe will play me in the wings as I did for Spain against Armenia on my debut..............

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Dear Diary
Today we played our first friendly match against Bari.We ran out comfortable 6-0 winners and we dominated throughout the match.I was on the bench throughout the match and I was very dissappointed.But I know I have to be patient while playing for a club like Barcelona and I have belief that I am a good player.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Bojan to be shifted to Barcelona B team

Pepe Guardolia has made it known that me may shift Bojan to the Barcelona B team as Bojan will not be getting much football with the A team this year.Pepe said that Bojan was a fantastic player no doubt who will be a star at other clubs but here he will have to be patient.Pepe says that he is also considering sending the youngster out on loan.Such a move will be extremely beneficial to him says memebers of his team Carlos Puyol and Xavi

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

In a darkened room at the very heart os spain.A video of Bojan exhibiting a fantasic array of skills before scoring was being shown on a Lcd tv.The men in the room spoke quietly afraid og being overheard by the wrong people.As the shutters of the window rolled up,a table filled with stats of the young striker was visible.Everything from his youth matches to his International debut reports were there.The man at the head slowly stood up and said 'Bojan has got pace and good dribbling skills,I think he will be a fantastic back-up for El Nino'

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Dear Diary
Today we played another friendly against Osaka Fc on our Asian Tour.For me It was just an irritating experience of warming my **** on the bench for 90 minutes.I know it is hard to get first-team action in such a club but I am not even making the briefest of cameo apperances and I certainly do not want to go to the Bracelona B team.The last time I played for the B team,I was 16.

Dear Diary
Today me,my agent and Pepe had a long meeting.Pepe told me that It would be extremely hard for me to see first-team action this season unless one of the regular forwards got injured.After this discussion,we all decided It would be best for me to part ways with the club.I came out in tears as Barcelona had been my whole life but I knew it was time for a fresh start.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Liverpool make bid for spanish younster!

Reports have leaked that Liverpool Fc have made a bid of 8.5 million for the recently transfer-listed Spanish strike Bojan Krkic.Bojan is said to have been unhappy of his lack of first-team football and repotedly requested for a transfer.Liverpool will face stiff competition for his signature as clubs such as Chelsea,AC Milan and Tottenham are said to be very interested in acquiring his services.Rafa Bneitez said that Bojan would be the ideal back-up for Fernando Torres and has not ruled out playing both of them upfront as they have a good understanding both having played for Spain.Many fans are sad to see Bojan go but they hold no grudge against him says Barcelona supporter spokesman as they know he has to move for the sake of his career.

Good luck, great start!

Dear Diary
I have received contract offers from 3 clubs namely Chelsea,Liverpool and Lyon.The bids of AC Milan and Tottenham were rejected by the club.After some thinking I have decided to go to Liverpool because they promise me good involvement in first-team action and are also giving me a good salary compared to the other 2 clubs.I also decided to go to Liverpool becaus I love the atmosphere of Anfield and now I cant wait to pull on a Liverpool shirt.Another eason I have decided to go there is because I have always looked up to Fernando Torres and playing alongside him excites me as much as anything else.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Liverpool get their man!

After weeks of speculation on where Bojan Krkic is heading to, it has finally been confirmed that he will be a Red this season.His decison comes as a bit of a shock as Chelsea were supposed to be the favourites to sign him but Bojan says his admiration of Fernando Torres was the main reason why he chose to go to Anfield.Liverpool fans are drooling at the prospect os seeing him in a red shirt and many have hailed this signing by Rafa Benitez as a fantastic one which is sure to pay dividends.

liverpool-vs-everton-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:11 PM ----------

Dear Diary
Today I played my last match for Barcelona against Juventus in a friendly.I played for 45 minutes and scored a goal.As I left the pitch i got a standing ovation from the fans and I broke out in tears at the love and joy they had given me all these years.I promise myself that I will be back one day

Dear Diary
Today I got my first glimpse of Anfield when I went for my medical.It certainly is an imposing structure and can compete with the likes of Old Trafford.As I saw the perfectly mown and watered pitch I could not help imagining myself scoring goals here.The medical went fine and both clubs have now confirmed the deal.

www.barcelonafc.com

Bojan released a statement before his departure thanking the fans and the club for all that they had given him and telling them that he left Nou Camp with a heavy heart and hoped that fans and players alike would understand his departure.He said that the minutes he had spent on the pitch playing for the club were some of the best of his life and he would cherish his time at the club.He said that he would never have become a proffessional player with Barcelona.

nice start mate. glad to see another story from you after the veratti one which I was really enjoying. keep up the good work and good luck with this one. I'll be following

Liverpool move a fresh start for Bojan

Many have hailed Bojan's recent move to Liverpool as a smart decision as with the World Cup coming next year,Bojan who is not a regualr in the Spain squad will certainly have to turn in performances of the highest quality if he is to book a seat to South Africa.With his lack of first-team action in Barcelona,his Liverpool move will give him more chances to perfrom and impress Vicent Del Bosque.The coveted 4th striker role in the Spanish squad has long since been held by either Dani Guiza or Bojan and with Dani Guiza a key memebr of the Fenerbache team already,Bojan will certainly have to work hard to get to South Africa and Liverpool might help him do just that.

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

Dear Diary
Today was my first apperance for Liverpool against Leyton Orient.I managed to play 45 minutes and came on to the roar of the Anfield faithful.I managed to score in 76th minute but in reality it was a simple tap-in from some good play by my teammates.I was happy with my performance but I still was unfamiliar with my team's play and tactics and it will eventually come to me after a few more games when I will be able to gel in.

Dear Diary
Today at training Rafa assigned Torres or 'El Nino' to mentor me.He felt that we had a good understanding as we were both spanish and had similar strengths and also had played against each other a couple of times.Fernando Torres showed me a few tricks and also properly explained me the role I would have to fill if he was injured or was being rested.

---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Dear Diary
Today a writer approached me for permission to write a paperback biography on me.I was quite suprised as I was still finding my feet in the footballing world but he seemed quite keen and I agreed as I was curiou to know how he will fill the pages of the Biography depite it being a paperback.

(I will be providing excerpts from the Biography)
udbhav45

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

Dear Diary
Today we played another friendly match against Kansas City Wizards.I started but was substituted after 45min.We won 4-0 and I had a fair game.I helped my team build decent attacks and got a few decent chances in on goal.Overall I was happy with my performance and so was the gaffer.

Bojan Krkic:Unearthing of a Gem
(Excerpt from Biography)

Bojan certainly shows a fiery loyalty froma very young age.Born to a Serbian father,he was called up to the Serbian National Team at the age of 18 but refused choosing instead to don the colours of Spain.Asked why he made this decision,he said that Spain had given him evrything he wanted from life and also he had hardly been to Serbia.Hence,he felt a sense of loyalty towards Spain.If he chose to play for Serbia he would never face the difficulties he was facing now to ean more national caps but this decison just shows Bojan sense of passion and the pride he feels playing for Spain.

Top layout mate! Good luck. :)

Thanx guys

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

Dear Diary
The season is fast approaching and I am very excited.My main objective will be this month to gel with my team and study their play.I hope to also score a few goals along the way if given the chance.Steven and the rest of the team have been very welcoming and the whole squad are pumped up to win a few trophies this season.

Good luck.

Tip: Change the layout,it doesn't look that good tbh.

Um.. That was only the first post oO) He was only telling people what it's about, the layout is actually good.

Tip: Wait and see how the first few updates go before you moan.

Dear Diary
Today we opened our premiereship campaign against Everton.It was a hard fought game but we ended up 1-0 winners.I sat on the bench for the whole match and had the privilege to see Steven Gerrard score a fantastic goal from outside the box.Although Everton put immense pressure on us at the end,we prevailed to the delight of the Anfield faithful.Rafa Benitez seemed quite happy with us and congratulated us on a good derby win early on into the season which is sure to give us confidence.

Race for 4th striker spot in Spanish Squad heats up!

The race for the 4th spanish striker spot has began to heat up with Vicente Del Bosque reportedly going to observe both Bojan and Dani Guiza in the coming weeks before the international week comes next month.Bojan certainly has the disadvantage as he is not a first-team player and when Vicente Del Bosque does come to observe him he may be warming the bench,however Dani Guiza is akey player for Fenerbache and is likely to play.Already there are 3 reular strikers i the Spanish squad in Torrres,Villa and Raul and both Bojan and Dani Guiza will certainly have to put in impressive performances for the rest of the season if one of them wants to go to South Africa.Vicente Del Bosque has already confirmed that he wont be taking both of them as 5 strikers will be too much.

Dear Diary
I am very nervous of Vicente Del Bosque coming to observe me if reports are to be true and I

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Dear Diary
Today we opened our premiereship campaign against Everton.It was a hard fought game but we ended up 1-0 winners.I sat on the bench for the whole match and had the privilege to see Steven Gerrard score a fantastic goal from outside the box.Although Everton put immense pressure on us at the end,we prevailed to the delight of the Anfield faithful.Rafa Benitez seemed quite happy with us and congratulated us on a good derby win early on into the season which is sure to give us confidence.

The race for the 4th spanish striker spot has began to heat up with Vicente Del Bosque reportedly going to observe both Bojan and Dani Guiza in the coming weeks before the international week comes next month.Bojan certainly has the disadvantage as he is not a first-team player and when Vicente Del Bosque does come to observe him he may be warming the bench,however Dani Guiza is akey player for Fenerbache and is likely to play.Already there are 3 reular strikers i the Spanish squad in Torrres,Villa and Raul and both Bojan and Dani Guiza will certainly have to put in impressive performances for the rest of the season if one of them wants to go to South Africa.Vicente Del Bosque has already confirmed that he wont be taking both of them as 5 strikers will be too much.

Dear Diary
I am very nervous of Vicente Del Bosque coming to observe me if reports are to be true and I might not even play.Fernando Torres has asked me to calm down and if i do get a chance,to put in a good performance.Rafa Benitez has also confirmed that if Vicenete Del Bosque does come to observe me,he will let me play enough time foir me to show my talent unless the team were losing.I really was very happy with the manager as he was giving me a chance and also believed in me.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Dear Diary

Dear Diary
I am very nervous of Vicente Del Bosque coming to observe me if reports are to be true and I might not even play.Fernando Torres has asked me to calm down and if i do get a chance,to put in a good performance.Rafa Benitez has also confirmed that if Vicenete Del Bosque does come to observe me,he will let me play enough time foir me to show my talent unless the team were losing.I really was very happy with the manager as he was giving me a chance and also believed in me.

Dear Diary
Today we played another match against Hull City.We ran out comfortable 3-0 winners and I played 20 minutes with the crowd cheering me on as soon as I got on the pitch.I was really nervous playing infront of so many people and I got a couple of shots on goal and I was now also getting familiar with my team's style of play.I was pretty happy with my performance and so was Rafa.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Bojan Krkic:Unearthing of a Gem
(Excerpt from Biography)

Bojan is not stranger to controversy when his call-up to the national u-17 Spanish squad was rejected by Barcelona as they wanted him to be part of their Asian Tour.Many believed that it was a foolish move by Barcelona as you could not stop players from playing for their country especially in a World Cup.There was much debate of the incident and eventually Bojan went with the U-17 team to the world cup when Barcelona's request was rejected by the Spanish Football Federation.At the world cup,Bojan managed to keep out the pressure and perform remarakably well finishing joint third top scorer with Toni Kroos who played for Germany.. He was inspirational in leading Spain to the final. However, in the semi-final against Ghana, Bojan was sent off for his second yellow card with only seconds left to play. He was suspended for the final and Spain lost to Nigeria on penalties. Because of his performances, Bojan was given the Adidas Bronze Ball, naming him the third best player in the tournament, behind Macauley Christantus (silver) and Toni Kroos (gold).Further contoversy ensued when one of Barcelona's medics Ricardo Pruna was prevented from travelling with Bojan to monitor a recent tendon problem in the player's knee.These incidents showed that Bojan was able to keep a cool head which most players are not able to do even when their is a storm around him and still perform fantasticallly in a World Cup.