The Story of Ciaran Kennedy-Findleton (Another Scottish Legend? Hopefully!)

Lil Jointos

Reaction score
Being looking around the forums for awhile and thought now that I would start my own career story. I had many ideas for my first career story but none of them seemed to fit what I wanted to do. So I have chosen to start my career story unemployed and with the lowest reputation and see where I can go from there.

This is the story of 25 year old, Ciaran Kennedy-Findleton from Scotland. Ciaran is fresh out management school and is now looking to make a name for himself in the world of football.

Well after only a couple of days waiting it would seem that I shall be jetting off to manage my first team in Greece.

CiaranKennedy-Findleton_NewsInbox-2_zps5a5f5113.png

CiaranKennedy-Findleton_NewsInbox-3_zps8c624c27.png

Information and Facilities

Kerkyra_InformationGeneral_zps9e11ec42.png

Kerkyra_InformationFacilities_zps3452d38d.png

Well as you can see not very much history, basic facilities and not much money, I'm going to have my work cut out for me here in Greece but I think it will be a good challenge for the start of my career.

League and Competition

GreekSuperleague_OverviewProfile_zps77d00cbb.png

The Greek Superleague will, I feel, in no way be a walk in the park. As you can see it has been dominated over the years by Olympiakos. My main aim just now is to build up my squad and avoid relegation.

Well that's it for now, my next update shall include the squad, tactics, transfers and hopefully the pre-season as well.

2012/13 AO Kerkyra Squad

AOKerkyra_SquadPlayers_zps8b316447.png

Overall I am very pleased with the squad I have put together for the upcoming season to battle against relegation. Some of my new signings were very hard to convince but they were worth it in my eyes.

AO Kerkyra Transfers In

GK: Ma Kalambay

Very happy with the signing of the ex-Hibees man. I had to replace my starting keeper as he was terrible. Only 26 years old so hopefully the club can hang on to him for a few seasons.
YvesMaKalambay_OverviewAttributes_zpsdfa43d02.png

DC: Neva

A good solid signing for the clubs defence. Thinking only short term on this one though.
SamuelNeacuteva_OverviewAttributes_zps4f9e5fb5.png

LB: Scardovelli

The second player to sign for Kerkyra under the reign of the new Scottish manager. Bringing a little South American culture to the squad.
WandersonScardovelli_OverviewAttributes_zpsc48988c4.png

RB: Melchiot

Very proud to bring in the ex-Chelsea and Holland legend to the squad. Still got a good season or two left in him in my view. Has also been made the squads vice-captain.
MarioMelchiot_OverviewAttributes_zpsc7bbaf7e.png

DM: Patsatzoglou

Very lucky to bring in the experienced Greek international.
ChristosPatsatzoglou_OverviewAttributes_zpsb1aa5fdd.png

MC: Bogdanovic

A younger signing for the future of the club. Was also featured in this seasons "Player to Watch".
VladimirBogdanovic_OverviewAttributes_zps5f4c0b9f.png

ML: Koubali

Another young signing for the future of the club.
YoussoufKoubali_OverviewAttributes_zps99923865.png

AL: Barakat

The team needed another option on the left wing and I am very pleased with the Dutchman.
AdnanBarakat_OverviewAttributes_zps30b7be06.png

ST: Boya

The team lacked any real options up front, so with the budgets we had to work with we brought in the Cameroon international.
PierreBoya_OverviewAttributes_zps712bbcee.png

ST: Amanatidis

The biggest signing for the club and a coup for the club as well. The experienced Greek international has been made team captain as well.
IoannisAmanatidis_OverviewAttributes_zps5b746166.png

Good luck. I've been wanting someone to take on a challenge in Greece/Bulgaria/Poland and see where it goes.

Only thing I would reccomend is getting a new skin, the Attribute polygon is great and I hate it when people don't post SS's with them, but it's a bit hard to view in black and red.

Good luck, us Scots are the best managers for sure! (H)