SwineFluGotYou

Hi There
Reaction score
Chapter 1.1

I was Sat There with a Cold Beer in my two bedroom flat in Spain. I was looking out onto the beach. There was a couple of Black lads playing football on the warm sandy beach.​

I watched them for 20 minutes and I had seen that this young lad who seemed to be playing in midfielder had great potential. He seemed to be able to pick the ball up in great positions and can pick a killer ball out. He is a bit of a tank aswell and he has a wonder strike.​

I locked my flat up and walked down to the beach. I interupted there football by calling them over. I could speak fluent Spanish so they could understand me. "Hi my name is Paul Custus. I just been watching your football from my flat and i think you have great potential. Is there any chance I could have a word with you." I told him I was once a scout at Plymouth Argyle and Manchester United. He looked at me and Said "MANCHESTER UNITED". He also has a great sensce of humour. " Who are Plymouth Argyle". I told him don't worry about that there is bigger things to talk about.​

I grabbed a number from him.​

"Oh I didn't ask what is your name".

"Oh my name is Pedro Pique Miguel."

Beach-Soccer-during-world-cup_382139.jpg

Last edited:
Chapter 1.2

I got straight onto the phone. I have a few contacts in England. I got a couple of nudges and interested the majority of managers. The one that seemed most impressed was Isralian West Ham manager Avram Grant.​

We were in deep disgustions for atleast an hour. He is sending his head scout over.​

I gave the boy a ring and spoke to his parents. I explained the whole precidure. The Mother seemed happy but the Father seemed to disagree. He wanted him to carry on the family business. I oranged to come over to the house with the scout next wednesday.​

I also found out he plays a little sunday league football so they can scout him in a competitive match.​

87796-west%20ham%20logo.jpg

----​

Is the footballing career for Pedro or will it ruin him.​

I may have an update in tommorow.​

Really unusual start, but very different in a good way! Look forward to next update. Check my story out, AFC Wimbledon - The Rise of the Wombles, when u can.

Thanks

I may start my next update tomorrow it should be a big one.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:23 AM ----------

Sorry I haven't done the update might put it on later.

Come on mate ive waited long enough can i get update please :S

Chapter 1.3

It came to the match day. You could tell the lad was nervous. He walked out with a bunch of other Spaniards.

The scout was nowhere to be seen. I grabbed my phone out in anger and gave him a gob full from the phone. He apologized and said he will make it as soon as he could.

The second half began and it was 0-0 the lad had been very quiet. The lad got the ball on the wing and took it on the back foot. he cut inside and lined his shot!....

1-0 and it was not long until the lad made it 2.

The scout had turned up know and he was watching him carefully. The game finished and the scout gave me the nod. He tolled me he will be in touch and leaves.

I ran to the lad and congratulated him and shook his hand. I told him that the scout would be in touch.

View attachment 152044

You done this story last year. Good luck anyway, hopefully you stray away from the goal storyline a bit.

I will the first little bit sounds very much like it but it will the story line strays away.

Carbon Copy of Goal ?

Great mate thanks sounds a bit like goal^^)

Have to agree with the above from the way it started.

It's a decent start but you should write it up on Word. Try to improve on the spelling & grammar & expect your sentances, they are far too short. Try to add more detail into them and use comma's.

Good to see someone try to write up an actual story for once though. Looking forward to see how you progress.