FMjoe

Reaction score
Wembley appoint unknown manager!

Proud, Wembley owner Raj Singh has appointed Joe to take their club forward as owner dreams of sucess. It is clear that Joe must get the team promoted at the first time asking and could face the fact of getting the sack.

Transfer News, It is clear that Joe wants to bring in goalkeeper Callum Proudlock as his first team Goalkeeper. Joe also intends to bring in 28 year old striker David Lee who is Irish and has spoken publically saying that he is "thrilled" with the prospect of working with Joe and believes he is the right man to take the club forward. There has also been links with other several players such as: James Martins, James Folkes, Tom Waghorn and Chad Sheppard.

It is meant to be that Joe will release a statement saying his targets, transfers and tactics so please stay tuned more updates featuring this clubs history.

Joe releases his target and other news

"Hello fans, media and club owners, in this speech I will be declaring my targets as the new manager and how I will approach this job".
" Tactically I will approach this team by playing a 4-1-2-3 formation with three narrow strikers and as a backup tactic will be a 4-3-3 playing two wingers and a lone striker, Using these tactics I plan on acheieving a high level of football by my football players and I feel we could acheieve a league win, reaching the 1st round of the FA cup and reaching at least the quarter finals of the FA vase.
"In terms of transfers I will have to seek and find a whole new set of players due to the fact that all the old players joint in mutally terminating their contract alongside the manager, I will leave my pre-season freindlies and transfer till a now update and leave you to guess!"

Thanks for reading and please comment and give feedback.

Dear Diary,
Crazy, enjoyable and exhausting describes my pre-season. In the transfer window I managed to buy 29 players which delights me. Fixtures, ARGHHH, I hate them. I was so busy trying to buy new players to form a team I had to let my assistant manager play them and I was disgusted at the fact we only won 1 of our games! Lesson learnt, I always manage the team during pre-season. I managed to bring in a good assistant manager but **** at managing a team by himself. The board was delighted with the players I managed to bring in which makes me feel great because I feel we can get promoted! I cant believe it though, We are three seasons away from the blue square south if we get promoted 3 times in a row.

View attachment 265040

View attachment 265041

View attachment 265043

That describes my pre-season, please give back feedback.​

Full Season Report!

Dear Diary,
Im lovin it! its just about to start of december and Im doing amazing, in fact, the whole team is. We deserve to get promoted at this rate. Tashan, my top goalscorer is foing brilliant alongside David Lee and Josha Thomas! Callum Proudlock, hes a better goalkeeper than I forst expected :D Talking about our resukts :), we got into the official FA cup and Won in the first round. This is a good time for the club, not just fiancially but also gaining reputation! If we can reach at least the 3rd round we will be known in the whole country attracting new, better players.

Joe

View attachment 265661

Please do leave a comment :)