jstewart85

Reaction score
I have been struggling to get into a save currently and I have had the idea of starting a new game with a team in the premiership (not decided who yet).

I am then going to remove all attached players from that team and I want YOU to pick my players for me. I will then put them into the team and play the game from there. I am wanting this to be a youth challenge as I constantly hear the arguement that no1 has ever seen how Maupay truly develops for example. I am then also going to put their favoured club as the designated club so I don't run the risk of losing many players as I cannot replace them.
I am looking to play a 442 with wingers and 1 box to box midfielder and a deep lying playmaker and also a deep lying forward and a poacher.

SO the rules.

Any player suggested must be under 19.
I am unable to make any signing whatsoever(including free's)
I am able to promote from the youth team(which will start empty)

WHat I need from YOU

A suggestion for a team.

I need 2 players for each position.
So I need 2 GK's
2 Right backs
2 left backs
4 centre halfs
2 right wingers
2 left wingers
2 deep lying playmakers
2 box to box midfielders
2 deep lying forwards
2 Poachers.

The idea is to see just how these players develop by playing in the premiership and playing regular football.

I might need some help with the editor set up but I will wait to gauge the interest in this first before I set aside time to create the game file. Also Imay be up for making this a pass the parcel to speed it up a bit. Especially if any of theplayers included are editor whizz's

Let me know what you think and also start making those suggestions.

Gotta have Halilovic and Fierro in the team.

Will Hughes will be good. Cauley Woodrow as well

I know it may seem obvious to those who suggest the player but if you could please nominate the player and then the position you are nominating them for. Also If you could provide their current club
EG Will Hughes box to box midfielder Derby.

It will make it easier for me to keep track of the suggestions

Also start suggesting the team to go 2. Remember the team I go will lose all their current players so it could lead to some really good free transfers for the other teams or some really poor ones. lol

Thanks

i know its obvious but you have got to have jack butland goalkeeper stoke

Ochoa Ligue 1 Ajaccio Goalkeeper
Rolando Bianchi Poacher Torino

I'd go with a club who'll be predicted to be fighting relegation first season, because it might be tricky with such a young side to achieve great things in the first year...

As for players...

CB - Nathaniel Chalobah - Chelsea
LB - Luke Shaw - Southampton
DLP - Nick Powell - Manchester United
RW - Nathan Redmond - Birmingham/Norwich (Depending on update used)
Box to Box CM - Ross Barkley - Everton
RW/LW - Raheem Sterling - Liverpool
DLP - Will Hughes - Derby

These should give a nice English base to the side :)

agustin allione velez RW
alessio romagnolli CB roma
souleymane coulibaly poacher spurs

a nice obvious right winger and 2 players that are often skipped over in wonderkid lists, which is a real shame would be nice to see how somebody else gets them to develop

Just a note to say that I am currently in the editor adding players so I can hopefully start tonight. Feel free to add suggestions otherwishe it'l be all my choices. Also i am making it 20 and under. I want to get this edited asap so by broadening the net it makes it a bit easier.

Last edited:
Kurt Zouma CB
Neymar Winger
Pjanic DLP
Lamela W (think he's younger)
Oxlade-Chamberlain W
Ward-Prowse
Maupay
Fierro

team has been picked. Team and Squad introduction to follow.

Awesome squad! You sure need to work them a little bit and if you do, you will rule the PL!!

Good choices glad you didnt opt for Neymar or too many proven players, makes it a lot more interesting

Good choices glad you didnt opt for Neymar or too many proven players, makes it a lot more interesting

Thanks. It is the making of a ridiculously good squad but actual current ability is lacking tbh. If i survive until christmas with my job and the players morale intact then I think we can push on. I am regretting a few decisions. Main one being only having 2 keepers. If I get a long term injury I'm screwed. Hopefully the youth intake in March provides a solid enough 3rd choice. Also I have 3 very good right wingers and a promising left winger so someone is going to have to play on the wrong side until Traore improves. I might even risk sending him out on loan as I don't have Europe.