The strangest game i have ever had.

robisok

Reaction score
I have just started a game with rangers and searched around the forums for tactics and found one called the tiberload tactic and to my suprise it is working very well for me and on top of that the strangest thing happened i started the season with £o.oo transfer budget. Anyway about a third of the way into the season a chinese chap bought the club just after that Everton offered me joleon lescott for £4.8m so i asked the board for some transfer funds and they gave me £12.5m which i think is the most i have ever been given at rangers then a few weeks later the board came to me and said that finances where that good that they where giving me a further £26m to spend. Well i have never even heard of that happening at rangers and trust me i am not one to use the editor even though i dont like losing and it would definately spoil the game for me not to say i havnt used the editor before and thats how i know it spoils the game. I then went and signed segio assenjo the gk joleon lescott and demitri payet and i invested the rest of the money in young talent like jack rodwell and franko zucillini and a few brazilians. I would like to hear if anyone else has had this sort of experience?:D:D:D

i wouldnt complain but sounds like a bit of a bug?

The club has been taken over by someone wealthy. How is that a bug?

what is a sugar daddy?:S

Yea It happens all the Time I've been Rangers many a Time within the First Year without fail David Murray sells Rangers cause hes made it clear in RL that he will sell to the right person Ive had Martin Bain who is already part of Rangers take over a few Times who is doesnt offer any Transfer Funds. Ive had an Englishmen under the name of Steve Maclaren buy the club and he offers you like 10 Million and willing to add which was great with me. Well the Transfer Budget starts at Zero due to Walter Smith spending alot in June. The likes of Kyle Lafferty and Maurice Edu cause nearly 4 million a piece.

Well done getting a wealthy owner. Bring the Champs League to Rangers.

what is a sugar daddy?:S

A rich older man who gives money to someone, usually a much younger girlfriend, but it gets used more generally for someone who just gives money without any real reason.

Well it gets better just won the league cup sfa cup and the league not so good in europe though didnt make it past the group stage of the champions league and got knocked out of the uefa cup by stuttgart but the season has finished got manager of the year bougurra got player of the season and fleck got young player of the season. Anyway just started my next season and would you believe it the chinese chap (zen) has given me £29.5m to spend not sure who my targets are yet but i think i will be looking for a world class left back if i can persuade one to come. Lescott has arived now and he can play at left back but i wanted to play him centrally so if anyone has got any ideas let me know. I have left a screenshot of my budget just in case somebody doesnt believe me because i would find it hard to believe as well. Anyway i will post my new signings and let you know how the strangest game i have ever had continues...<)

I wouldnt be complaining jsut get on with it and be happy:)

Im playing a live game with 3 mates from college, my friend playing as arsenal spent about 50m, and then got told he had 26m to spend on a high quality player that would not come out of his transfer budget. He nicked Balotelli from me :(

In my first season with Everton, I'm not sure but I think they gave an extra 30 million to spend by January. I can be way off because that happened months ago. In my Man City team, I get an extra 5-15 million each month to spend because of the good finances.. Like I need any more money!

In my first season with Everton, I'm not sure but I think they gave an extra 30 million to spend by January. I can be way off because that happened months ago. In my Man City team, I get an extra 5-15 million each month to spend because of the good finances.. Like I need any more money!
what where the tactics you used for your Everton game and where you successfull mate?

well i am in pre-season now and have won all my games bar 1 i got beat by Arsenal 2-0 but i can live with that i have bought in som good players like ever benega and mahmado sakho and guilermme at left back spent £28m and would you believe it mr wu zen has just pumped another £10m in to the club and they have given me £6m of it.

never seen that before n i have had plenty of games with the gers. Martin Bain always seems to take over so lucky you. Bain gives around 10 million so 25 million sounds good to me