Looks very interesting! Looking forward to testing this with Arsenal

Surely the wingback have gotta be very very good?

Looks very interesting! Looking forward to testing this with Arsenal

Surely the wingback have gotta be very very good?

Yeah, you need pretty decent ones to make it work. They have to be good going forward and stable defensively.

That depends on your team, mate :)

This one is likely to me more to teams like Inter or Milan, since they pratically dont have wingers and this way you dont have to sell them since you dont have them to start with :p

By looking at two tactics is like guido said if you start with good wingers probably the overload tactic will suit you better while if you dont have none , this may be the one you re looking for ;)

Guido things here are a bit different than striker less! On strikerless you give them the idea and a download and people play with it! Here you have to give every little piece of detail so it's like you are playing the game for the people!

Guido things here are a bit different than striker less! On strikerless you give them the idea and a download and people play with it! Here you have to give every little piece of detail so it's like you are playing the game for the people!

Obviously. Doesn't that take the fun out of playing the game though? Are the achievements truly your own this way?

I'm saying I prefer your way! But just expect to be asked pointless questions constantly because people don't have their own mind here

Guido, how about OI ? By the way, absolutly the best formation to 15.3.1 atm. Magnificent defense, maybe formation is boring becouse strikeless, wingerless but extremly effective. There was no tactic which u can win or even draw away in CL agnist Barca, RM, Chelsea, Juve, Bayern, etc. executioner v11, ****'o kitty, kallemanen & christianericksen are clowns on away with big teams XD Now with your tac. notourious draw or win is simple work :D Screens soon... Peace, and so thank you again. Keep work on upgrade this tactic (if is possible at all XD) please.

Last edited:
Guido, how about OI ? By the way, absolutly the best formation to 15.3.1 atm. Magnificent defense, maybe formation is boring becouse strikeless, wingerless but extremly effective. There was no tactic which u can win or even draw away in CL agnist Barca, RM, Chelsea, Juve, Bayern, etc. executioner v11, ****'o kitty, kallemanen & christianericksen are clowns on away with big teams XD Now with your tac. notourious draw or win is simple work :D Screens soon... Peace, and so thank you again. Keep work on upgrade this tactic (if is possible at all XD) please.

He uses no OI ;)

I don't use OI, the tactic should be good enough on its own merits or I don't release it :)