Which Tactic Will Win The World Cup

• Total voters
Jesus Will your a machine! 2 to 7 posts in the space of 5 hours!

Did anyone notice if there was any common factor in how MR L's tactics were stronger and weaker against certain formations? I feel that's something we should take from threads like this. Great job, Will. always find these threads entertaining :)

Urgh!!! Just checked out your original testing league thread and MR L performed badly and Locksmith performed well. This years edition is just FAR too random...getting so frustrated at this game!!! Don't see how you can have a game based around tactics that seems so purposefully inconsistent

Group A - Round Up

Congratulations to:

Mr L 7-1-2 Curious George (14.3.1) and
Deep 433 Counter by Veez v2
who progress through to the final.

Unlucky to:

dudasarda paredao ofensivo 14.3,
Locksmith MrH Tweak,
MPLSAttack v.2 and
TFF_The_Abomination_V3
who have been eliminated.

I will try and get started on Group B tomorrow evening.

Good thread...although, wouldnt be better to testing multiple groups to get a feeling about other tactics? 300 matches for each group is a lot, so 60 matches(10 matches per team) for each group would be more effective to get results for each tactic atm.

Group A - Round Up

Congratulations to:

Mr L 7-1-2 Curious George (14.3.1) and
Deep 433 Counter by Veez v2
who progress through to the final.

Unlucky to:

dudasarda paredao ofensivo 14.3,
Locksmith MrH Tweak,
MPLSAttack v.2 and
TFF_The_Abomination_V3
who have been eliminated.

I will try and get started on Group B tomorrow evening.

Excellent, excellent job

Good thread...although, wouldnt be better to testing multiple groups to get a feeling about other tactics? 300 matches for each group is a lot, so 60 matches(10 matches per team) for each group would be more effective to get results for each tactic atm.
10x5 = 50 matches per group not 300 mate.