January 2018

View attachment 1195474

Breaking News

More on the News of the takeover of Ashton United

On video call with us now is club Spokesperson Ryan Wallace

Sky Sports Reporter:
"What can you tell us so far?

Ryan Wallace:
Well Former owner Terry Hollis has accepted an offer for the club by Andrew Wilkie, the offer will be undisclosed , Mr Wilkie will take over the running of the club immediately.

Reporter:
Have you been giving any indication of Mr Wilkies plans for the club?

Ryan Wallace:
As of right now there has nothing passed down but when we know you will be the first to know.

Reporter:
Is the managers job safe?

Ryan Wallace:
Right now there isn't expected change and the manager will remain in his post, thats all we have at this moment any more updates we will let you know.

February 2018

View attachment 1195485

BREAKING NEWS!!

Ashton United are being moved to Andrew Wilkies hometown of Kidderminister

Right now we have an exclusive interview with the man himself Andrew Wilkie

Sky Sports Reporter:
"Congratulations Mr Wilkie on you purchase of the club , how are you feeling at this point"?

Andrew Wilkie:
"I am feeling amazing , it has been a long term goal of mine to own a club , but not just any club but a lower league team I trully want to take this club to the upper echeleons of the the footballing game".

Sky Sports Reporter:
"That is some lofty goals right there and how do you plan on accomplishing that"?

Andrew Wilkie:
"First things first is that we will be moving the club, and we will be based over in Kidderminster my hometown. We are in the process of having a brand new 10000 seater staduim built , and a purpose built training centre built".

Sky Sports Reporter:
"Wow, thats is some amazing news , so is this all from your own pocket or are there more investors"

Andrew Wilkie:
"I am the only buyer , so I am the sole supplier of money towards the development of the club".

Sky Sports Reporter:
"And how much in total would you say you have invested so far"?

Andrew Wilkie:
"All together with the purchase of the club we are in the ball point of around 200 Million, but as i have said i am willing to spend any amount of money to make this all happen".

Sky Sports Reporter:
"Well thats amazing news for anyone in Kidderminster who perhaps dont like the Harriers and are now going to have another club to support, Well its been great to speak to you Andrew and I hope to have the pleasure once again".

Andrew Wilkie:
"Excellent, thanks for the time guys".

March 2018

View attachment 1195496

BREAKING NEWS!!

Andrew Wilkie Makes Massive Announcement about Playing and Non Playing Staffs Future

Sky Sports Reporter:
"I understand you want to make an announcement Mr Wilkie"?

Andrew Wilkie:
Yes I do , I want to announce that as of the end of the season all staff attached to contracts relating to Ashton United will be realeased with no contract renewals will be taking place".

Sky Sports Reporter:
"Wow, another massive announcement there , do you have anyone else lined up to take the job"?

Andrew Wilkie:
"As of right now there are a few names in the hat but the club will be taking there time with the appointment to make sure we get the right man".

Sky Sports Reporter:
"Excellent , Well thanks again Mr Wilkie".

April 2018

View attachment 1195499

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Andrew Wilkie Makes Shocking Announcement.

Sky Sports Reporter:
"Andrew , another announcement today"?

Andrew Wilkie:
"Well yes I do guys , it is with great pleasure that I announce the NEW manager for Kidderminister United is ME"!!

Sky Sports Reported:
"WHAT!!! , well that is some serious news there Andrew , can you tell us the thinking behind this decision"?

Andrew Wilkie:
"The thinking behind this is , back before i went made my money i done my coaching badges and managed to obtain my Continental Pro License, I was sitting with my family and my Dad suggested that instead of just financing the club why don't i manage the club to the very top and here we are now" .

Sky Sports Reporter:
Well there you have it guys Kidderminister United have there new manager , THE OWNER will be taking charge as of June.

July 2018

July 2018 Monthly Review

So we join Andrew Wilkie at the end of July , so after the first full month in charge of his club lets get an update on what has been going on.

Finances

View attachment 21583

So for Mr Wilkie first foray into Management and again with his own club , he has invested as he said in the club , with the bank balance sitting at a healthy 4 million pounds and has given himself a transfer budget of 1.3 million pounds and a wage budget of 82k and after signings so far he has a committed spends of 12k

Facilites

View attachment 21566

Wilkies has followed through on his promised and has put up , a 10000 all seater stadium and a massive training ground and has put the groundwork down for a fantastic youth setup.

Tactic

View attachment 21582

This is the tactic that Wilkies is going with a flat back 4 with wing backs bombing up and down the wings, a sitting defensive anchor man with a box to box midfielder and a deep lying midfielder in front. 2 Inside forwards and a poacher up to .

Squad

View attachment 21579
This is the squad Wilkies team put together for when him before he offically took charge of the club, looking at the squad there is a a distinct lack of central Midfielders at the club and that is where he should start.

Staff

View attachment 21581

After Sacking everyone after the season ending Wilkie set out looking for a staff capable of taking this squad to the top and that he has , sitting top of every category.

Transfers

View attachment 21580

Keiren Aplin

View attachment 21578

Brought into play as a backup left back , he has alot of potential and wilkie will be hoping to harness that.

Rahis Nabi

View attachment 21574

Rahis is a former West Brom and Burnley player who has dropped down to the National North and will be our starting Deep Lying playmaker considering the club has had no central midfielders at the club he looks to be quite a coup.

Yvan Wassi

View attachment 21572

Yvan is a former Manchester City and Bolton Wanderers youth product , he is cabable of playing across the full back four and will be coming off the bench when required.

James Thorne

View attachment 21571

James was brought in to be the starting AML as we were short on quality in this position.

Predictions

View attachment 21570 View attachment 21569View attachment 21568

So the predictions for this year have us basically being the favourites to win everything , the league , Top Goalscorer and Top Player , so a clean sweep is expected will it happen in wilkies debut season who knows