o lol thought u mean't me lol . have u tried tactic , really need some feedback

no no, don't worry m8 ;).
i didn't try because am again back to FM13. 14 edition is too much annoying for me.

no no, don't worry m8 ;).
i didn't try because am again back to FM13. 14 edition is too much annoying for me.
i play 13 me too i delete this ******* i n g game fm14 is not good game anymore i play 13 with my own tactics no with exploits and tactics from others.......and its work......SI wake up if fm 15 is the same bb football manager.....

i play 13 me too i delete this ******* i n g game fm14 is not good game anymore i play 13 with my own tactics no with exploits and tactics from others.......and its work......SI wake up if fm 15 is the same bb football manager.....

mate no ranting on my thread please this is for my tactic not your ranting thanks

Jesus, Matt, what done to attract those two?!?!? lol.

Going well for me, changed the DMC to a Reg and the CM to a b2b, purely coz i have Kroos and Toure to fit it, and the right wm, to a winger for Navas.. but the forward play is great, so far so good.

Defence played great... look at that shut out.

Game One
View attachment 552227

Last edited:
Jesus, Matt, what done to attract those two?!?!? lol.

Going well for me, changed the DMC to a Reg and the CM to a b2b, purely coz i have Kroos and Toure to fit it, and the right wm, to a winger for Navas.. but the forward play is great, so far so good.

Defence played great... look at that shut out.

Game One
View attachment 552227

looks good mate , yes i have been changing a couple of roles around myself to see what it does, i've found nearer end of season the tactic seems to full out a bit but hoping it is just the fact the team size is small.