The Theatre of Dreams - Clinching that 20th Title.

Reaction score
View attachment 203569

Tumour Ends Fergies Reign

View attachment 203568
United have lost a true hero.

Last night, Football lost a
true legend in now ex-Manchester United coach Sir Alex Ferguson after he was found unconscious in his home in Cheshire. Doctors ran many test to finally diagnose Ferguson, 68, With a brain tumour. Sir Alex was soon after rushed to surgery and doctors discovered even more bad news, The tumour found in his brain was so deep into his head that surgeons couldn't get anywhere near it without causing what would have been a fatal brain hemorrhage and a spokesperson for the hospital has admitted this could be fatal for the Scot. He said "Last night Sir Alex Ferguson was rushed to surgery after collapsing at his home, Doctors soon discovered that the tumour was to deep inside his head and therefore couldn't remove it, He is currently unconscious in intensive care and for his managing career, Well That's certainly over." Many Manchester United Fans have been gathering outside Spire Manchester Hospital in hope of some news soon. Manchester United owner Brian Glazer is expected to make a statement in the next 24 hours, but has already admitted search for a new manager is already underway.

Tom hunter
Head of Sports.

BRIAN GLAZER STATEMENT

View attachment 203572

"Manchester United is truly sorry to announce that manager Sir Alex Ferguson has been released from duties after yesterday's upsetting events. My thoughts are currently with his family and close friends. It was an absolute honour to work with such a man as himself, the passion he showed every day on the training ground and at the sidelines should be an inspiration too everyone in the footballing world, He loved this job more than anything else in the world (even his wife.) Sir Alex was a peoples person, he got on well with everyone at the club, there was never any favouritism, or hatred in the side, there was a real harmony. This man has made my job very difficult now, as I have to replace the irreplaceable. I have no idea whatsoever on who to choose. Football has lost a true legend, and we have all lost a true friend. I wish Sir Alex a very speedy recovery.

View attachment 203575

FERGUSON'S LAST WORD -
MCMAHON ?
View attachment 203584
McMahon ??
United lose legend.

Sir Alex Ferguson died through the night after suffering a fatal brain tumour, The ex-Manchester United manager will be remembered surely for his achievements in the dugout at Old Trafford and at Aberdeen's Pittodrie. All together Sir Alex Ferguson won an astonishing 28 trophies during his managerial career, most recently the 2010-2011 Premier League trophy. Sir Alex had been unconscious for 2 days until the Scot woke up minutes before passing away, his wife, currently to devastated for any sort of interview did exclusively tell us he managed to squeeze in one word before his tumour took its toll. "MCMAHON." Some sources are saying that this is the name of a manager from Ayrshire, Scotland who is currently in charge of Juniour division team Rob Roy Colts. Nothing has been clarified yet and hopefully in our next edition we will have the full story.

Jack McLaren
sports section

View attachment 203587

MCMAHON - United After Me.

Last week, Sun Sport exclusively revealed that the late Sir Alex Ferguson's last word was "McMahon." A secretary at The Sun HQ recieved a phonecall from someone claiming to be this "McMahon" and also claimed Manchester United have approached him to become Head of Youth at the club, not the Head Coach. ADAM McMahon, 25 from Ayrshire, is currently managing Rob Roy Colts in the Scottish Juniour divisions. His side won their league last season winning 37 out of 38 league games and got to the second round of the scottish cup, where they took Rangers to a replay at Ibrox, where they lost 5-4 on penalties. He is becoming a well known figure up north and has been offered jobs at Falkirk, Aberdeen and Hibernian. But during the conversation he said "I have recieved three very tempting job offers in the SPL, But they come nowhere near the job I have been offered down south with Manchester United, I knew Sir Alex a little bit. His grandson is the captain of the team i'm currently managing and Fergie came up in his spare time to watch us. He really liked the attractive football we play, My coaching ideas are a replica of his, The guy was and still is my idol" McMahon later on went to say he hasn't heard from United in a few days, but is expected to hear from them very soon.

Guy Whittaker
Sports Section

Good luck, I've done it with United, the 20th title, last game of the season decided it. I'll follow.

View attachment 203588

Manchester United Football Club are delighted to announce that we have appointed Adam McMahon as the new manager and will replace Sir Alex Ferguson with immediate effect, This may come as a surprise to fans but you will have to trust our judgement, this guy has talent. Tomorrow, on the 6th of July 2011, McMahon will hold his first press conference as our new manager at Old Trafford. A compensation fee of around 900k has been transferred to Rob Roy Colts for the singature of McMahon and we are also pleased to announce an affiliation between the two sides, We have already sent 3 very talented youth players to Scotland to give the lads some match experience. Also included in the link will be the chance for some of rob roy colts younger players a chance to come down and train here in manchester and an annual fee of 800k will be transferred to to the colts also. We look forward to working with Mr McMahon.

Thomas Clark
Site editor.

View attachment 203591

Our new manager Adam McMahon held his first press conference today at Old Trafford. Many different newspapers and TV Channels arrived to ask the new head coach some questions about his arrival, style of play, background etc as noone knows anything about the Scot. Heres how the conference went.

SkySports: Hello Adam, Welcome to Manchester. How does it feel to be the new head coach of Manchester utd ?

Adam: Hello, First of all i'd like to thank everyone who came out here today. To be honest, It's still a huge shock, as I told the sun newspaper i was expecting a role as head of youth here at United. I honestly had no idea i was a candidate for the head coach job.

TheDailyRecord: You have obviously taken a massive step by taking this job, Do u think this may have came to early at this stage in your career? you are only 25.

Adam: No not at all, I was very successful during the year i had at Rob Roy, and I honestly believe i deserve this chance more than anyone, i have stepped into a hole new footballing universe, and i hope to shine right through it.

Talksport: Can you give us a background check on your career in football ?

Adam: Well when my father was working in Malta, I was in the youth system at Valletta. At 17 they offered me a full time professional contract. And in my first senior game, i was involved in a horror challenge and suffered cruciate damage and doctors said i could never okay again. I moved back to Scotland and took my coaching badges at Largs, where i befriended Andre Villas-Boas and Neil Lennon, After i passed all necessary coaching courses, i got a job as a first-team coach at Montrose in the bottom division in Scotland. After montrose Gordon Strachan, who was then at Celtic, where i was a season ticket holder up until last season, offered me a job as a youth coach, me and a good man Tommy Burns led the lads to 3 successive titles and 3 youth cups. But after Tommy died i couldn't handle it anymore. Then i took 10 steps backwards and ended up at Rob Roy.

TheSun: What brand of football will you bring to old Trafford ?

Adam: I have replicated the style Sir Alex Ferguson had revolutionised. It was the first time i had seen a team play such beautiful football, the short neat passing at an extremely high tempo, it was a joy to watch. That style has already been installed into the players mind, so that makes my job a whole lot easier.

Telegraph: Have you and the chairman discussed transfer and wage budgets, if so what has been made available to you and how do you plan to spend it ?

Adam: I have been given twenty-one million pounds to spend on new players, plus if we offload any players 65% of the fee goes straight into the transfer kitty. And as for how i'll spend it, well i'll be bringing in younger players for the future and i'll rely on the players i have just now to do the deeds, also a few younger players will be given a chance indefinitely. that will be all for now, Thanks once again

www.mufc.co.uk
View attachment 203598

We are happy to announce that the following pre-season fixtures.

Antwerp A- 10.07.2011
Etoile A- 13.07.2011
Young Lions A - 15.07.2011
Werder Bremen H - 20.07.2011
Wolfsburg A - 23.07.2011
Udinese A - 28.07.2011

Tickets for the home game V Werder Bremen are on sale at ticket office NOW.
Adults £10
Concession £4
Child goes FREE if accompanied by 2 Adults.

For information on matches abroad visit.
Thomascook.co.uk/sportingevents.

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON