*** THE TIGER LILLIES *** WON THE PREMIERSHIP WITH NEWCASTLE IN THE FIRST SEASON ***

Well my main striker was out injured for a while so maybe but some of the times I used attacking mentality
I got beat badly (for example: Everton)

Well my main striker was out injured for a while so maybe but some of the times I used attacking mentality
I got beat badly (for example: Everton)

I've lost to Middlesbrough with Man Utd 3:0 thanks to injuries :)

I've lost to Middlesbrough with Man Utd 3:0 thanks to injuries :)

I see this tactic has been on and off for me probably because its hard to choose wherever to go control or attacking against teams might try it with another team to see if its successful with them :)

I see this tactic has been on and off for me probably because its hard to choose wherever to go control or attacking against teams might try it with another team to see if its successful with them :)

I've started a new career with everton, and finished second in first season, but my main players were injured for over three months

So with this Tactic are you Now recommending that we dont use pass into space what so ever now plus which mentality is getting better results Control or Attacking ?

Enganch oh the pain

As a Newcastle Fan, for my sins. Can I ask advice on the Enganch, I am training De jong and using him as Wjinaldum is my left IF, due to Thauvins loan can I get anyother advice on potential signings to add depth

"I would LOVE it if we beat them"