*** THE TIGER LILLIES *** WON THE PREMIERSHIP WITH NEWCASTLE IN THE FIRST SEASON ***

Just to be sure - I'm managering West Ham in the first season, do you want me to use the pass into space instruction or not? And second, should i use attacking or control mentality? Right now i'm using attacking against worse opponents and control against all other :)

Just to be sure - I'm managering West Ham in the first season, do you want me to use the pass into space instruction or not? And second, should i use attacking or control mentality? Right now i'm using attacking against worse opponents and control against all other :)

Dont use Pass into Space, and mentality is always how you feel you should play...you cant tell

Has the new game update affected the tactic in anyway as i know most tactics will be affected due the update ?

yeah they say that every year but then most tactics stop being effective , was just asking if anyone has seen the tactic slump or stop , but thanks anyway

yeah they say that every year but then most tactics stop being effective , was just asking if anyone has seen the tactic slump or stop , but thanks anyway

I had no problems with updates

If you're managing a strong team, like Man Utd, Chelsea or similar, you can use Attacking mentality for all matceh and set defence line to Slightly higher setting

Career Update

Just to let you know, after my original slump and being 15th after about 14 games, I ended up on a great run at the end of the season and came second by 1 point (albeit I never really came close to being top until the last couple of games).
However..... second season I won the Premiership, Europa League (very hard Champions League group!) and FA Cup |)|) Definitely recommend this tactic - even Ryan Mason scored a hatrick in the final game of the season! :p

I think this tactic is good in general,finally i think i found one which is not of type of God team in preseason,and when the league starts other teams make me look like worst Sunday league team ever,lol :DLost to Newcastle 3-4,but it seems Jesus entered in Ayoze body and made him score 4 times against me,and 1:1 with Villa was pretty lucky tough,dumb tackle by Ramsey deflected to Agbonlahor,and team missed some huge chances,but in the derbies we are the ones who dominate the game :D Now lets see how season will play out,will keep ya updated :D
View attachment 170723

I think this tactic is good in general,finally i think i found one which is not of type of God team in preseason,and when the league starts other teams make me look like worst Sunday league team ever,lol :DLost to Newcastle 3-4,but it seems Jesus entered in Ayoze body and made him score 4 times against me,and 1:1 with Villa was pretty lucky tough,dumb tackle by Ramsey deflected to Agbonlahor,and team missed some huge chances,but in the derbies we are the ones who dominate the game :D Now lets see how season will play out,will keep ya updated :D
View attachment 1030664
thanks for the input :)
Th

All you people out there...one more thing :) Use tighter marking in team instructions

I'm getting much better results now with Use Tighter marking

It's a pity that Steve McClaren didn't know about this tactic because he just got sacked :p

Good tactic

Have no idea what matchtraining to choose, so my usual choice is Offensive Play. I use defensive for the tough away-games. And balanced/normal for regular training. So far the tactic look great, but i have a few matches where I run over the opponent and still end up loosing 0-1 or get a draw. Like in the cup-game against a 2.div team. But i realy like this tactic! 8-|

Here are a few screenshots. (I was predicted 11. for my first season)View attachment 169454
Aalesunds%20FK_%20%20Senior-kampoppsett_zpswuzuide0.png

Sometimes the game "decides" that you have to loose a certain match. I dont know why, but I was in situations playing with Man Utd against Doncaster and lost?!?! I've had over 20 shots on goal, Doncaster only 2, and I lost 1:0. But thats the game, maybe it's a bug or something