Tobe2k9

Reaction score
Well it's 4 games to go till the end of the season...

PREMIER LEAGUE - Top 6

1st Man Utd 69pts
2nd Tottenham 68pts
3rd Chelsea 65pts
4th Man City 63pts
5th Liverpool 63pts
6th Arsenal 59pts

Man Utd Manager - Tobey Mason Is expected to pull out all the stops to stay tops.

He will be relying on Wayne Rooney (25) & David Villa (23) to continue there prolific partnership and goalscoring record 48 goals between them so far. World class attacking midfielder Kaka and Playmaker David Silva will also be expected to keep up the good form. World player of the year candadites Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi will also be urged to up there game after a dip in form from both players and recently capped Uraguayan Nicolas Lodeiro will still be getting a look in aswell.

Tobey Mason has asked his squad to keep "there feet on the ground" and to "not get carried away" there is still a little while to go. With games at West Ham and Chelsea to go you know the title run in will be exciting. So sit tight and enjoy the ride.

Also how you upload pictures?

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

A match both supporters relish this time of the year. Both teams still fighting it out amongst others for the title.

Tobey Mason optomistic had this to say... "I think Chelsea are a tight knit group, they have been battling all season and fully deserve to be where they are. I hope we can beat them today and send out a warning shot to out other rivals"

April 17th 2010

CHELSEA V.S MAN UTD

Starting XI

Van Der Sar

Santon - Terry (c) - Ferdinand - Evra

Ronaldo---------Kaka--------------Messi

Silva

Villa--------Rooney

Subs Used

Silva Inj (Lodeiro 45)
Villa Inj (Aguero 45)

CHELSEA 1-0 MAN UTD

Liedson (89)

Chelsea walk away with the 3 points today. Ancelotti had this to say "Although Man Utd played well you need to be able to play well for 90 minutes". He also went on to say that "Tobey Mason can be proud of his squad and that he knows they''ll bounce back"

Tobey Mason refused to comment but Mike Phelan said that the result was "heartbreaking" and "no-one should have lost the match"

The results leave the table like this.....

1st Tottenham 71pts
2nd Chelsea 71pts
3rd Man Utd 69pts
4th Man City 66pts
5th Liverpool 66pts
6th Arsenal 65pts

Lets see how the rest of the seasons shape up...

Man Utd V Stoke Next....!!

Last edited:
good story take it your database is edited?

It must be t have a team like that, unless you are VERY far in the game, which is fairly unlikely seeing as though you have Van Der Sar in goal :/ but anyway will be following to see how the season ends up. Good luck.

how did you sign ronaldo , messi , and silva in your first season some cheating i think

Btw, you press Alt+F9 to take a screenshot, then it saves into a screenshots folder. Then when you come onto the site, click on the paper clip where you type up your post, and select it, then upload it and it will show up on the post once you have submitted your post.

Don't forget Aguero and Villa aswell.

Hey guys it's me. Thought I would update my user as it's nearly 2010. Yea It is an edited database. I said in another thread I like to play with my favourite players and use these guys to help the youth. Such as Lodeiro, Marquinhos, Hamsik, Moutinho etc etc.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

With just 3 games to go the season is definately coming to a close. Today Man Utd host 16th place Stoke City. With most of the Man Utd Contingent thinking it should be a walk in the park how will Man Utd cope with the pressure.

Tobey Mason spoke of how much work the players had been putting in, in extra training this week and how "proud" he is of the squad moral. Even without David Silva and David Villa, Mr. Mason said he was fully confident of delivering the 3 points today.

Tony Pulis said he just wanted his team to "play for the draw" as he thinks going for the win may leave his side lacking in defence. "With Burnly already relegated there are still two teams eligible to join them in the Championship next season and we could be one of them" Pulis added.

APRIL 24th 2010

MAN UTD
V.S STOKE CITY

Starting XI

Van Der Sar

Gerrard

Aguero--------Rooney

Subs Used

Rooney (Beattie 57)
Gerrard (Lodeiro 75)

MAN UTD 1-0 STOKE CITY

Ferdinand (66)

A relieved Tobey Mason walked into todays post match press conference with a cheeky grin on his face. When asked by a Sky Sports journalist to explain just how he felt after the match he had this to say. "I'm just so happy to still be in the title race, today could have practically ended that. We had so many chances to win today but didn't take them. We have to thank Rio for his determination today. He kept the lads going and led by example by scoring the winning goal"

Stokes Tony Pulis left Manchester without saying one word. All eyes on the bottom of the Premiership as they battle Hull, Birmingham and Wolves to stay out of relegation.

Todays League table looks like.....

1st Tottenham 74pts
2nd Chelsea 74pts
3rd Man Utd 72pts
4th Arsenal 68pts
5th Man City 67pts
6th Liverpool 66pts

WEST HAM V MAN UTD NEXT!!!

Lol I like the way you are cheating and you can't even win the league! :S

lol i know. i guess my team still need to gel together. at least im not fixing the matches etc etc.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Only 2 more games to go with 3 teams still in with a chance of winning the premiership. Tottenham (1st) Chelsea (2nd) and Man Utd (3rd).

Today Man Utd are away to West Ham. Grinding out a result at Upton Park can be difficult but Utd have the ability to come away with ALL 3 points.

Gianfranco Zola said it is always a "pleasure" to host a team such as Man Utd calibre. He said he will be telling his players to "fight for every ball and play out the season on a high".

Tobey Mason with all his talent and star players have had a pretty disappointing season expected to be comfortable league champions have it all to fight for today. Mason said "This is it make or break today".

May 1st 2010

WEST HAM V MAN UTD

Starting XI

Van Der Sar

Lodeiro

Aguero--------Rooney

Subs Used

Evra (Marcelo 45)
Lodeiro (Gerrard 57)
Aguero (Villa 57)

WEST HAM 3 - 3 MAN UTD

Ashton (10,37,43)
Ronaldo (17)
Rooney (26)
Aguero (42)

Now mathmatically impossible to win the league a dejected Tobey Mason slumped down on to his chair ready for this evenings Press Conference. Asked what has happened this season he replied. "With all the new faces we've had this season its been hard to placate a tactic where I can get the best from everyone. My defence has been weak and we have conceded by far too many goals. My attackers shoot too far away from goal. Changes will be made. As I will be taking advice from other managers. ;)

Zola sympathised with Mason and offered him his condolences but said "thats football you win or lose not matter what you get back up fighting".

Now Man Utd only have automatic Champions League qualification to play for.

1st Tottenham 77pts
2nd Chelsea 74pts
3rd Man Utd 72pts
4th Liverppol 68pts
5th Man City 68pts
6th Arsenal 68pts

PORTSMOUTH V MAN UTD

LAST GAME OF SEASON!!!

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Last game of the season!!

Man Utd nothing to play for except automatic Champions league Qualification. Hopefully Portsmouth Not a big test. They only have a mid-table place to finish.

Man Utd Manager still dejected from the last match is taking a gamble by giving Daniel Aquino his first start of the season. Partnering up with Wayne Rooney up front. Daniel Aquino said "It's great to be given this chance, I need to impress the manager for more starts next season."

Paul Hart, was not around to comment but portsmouth have had an ok season finishing mid-table will delight the club and the supporters.

MAN UTD V PORTSMOUTH

Starting XI

Van Der Sar

Lodeiro

Aquino--------Rooney

Subs Used

Aquino (Owen 62)
Lodeiro (Silva 77)
Rooney (Beattie 77)

MAN UTD 1 - 1 PORTSMOUTH

Rooney (51)
Kevin Prince-Boateng (77)

A draw, An angry Tobey Mason was giving his players the hairdryer treatment. Touted as comfortable favourites for this years League win they have slumped to 3rd place. Mason said "Changes will be made next year. Our tactics will be reviewd and coaches maybe added to out training set up."

So the table ended up like...

1st Tottenham 77pts
2nd Chelsea 77pts
3rd Man Utd 74pts
4th Man City 71pts
5th Liverpool 70pts
6th Everton 70pts

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Last edited: