Got the screenshot problem worked out now,another good couple of months.The new signings have all settled in well.Yakubu is on fire..I have also noticed that we are doing better against the stronger teams than the weaker ones what we are expected to do better against.If anyone else is following could they please comment,it would be nice if people actually follow my stories for once.Next update will be pretty soon

Sorry about the late update but here it is.Another fantastic couple of months especially the draw against Man Utd and the win against Arsenal.Slightly annoyed at the West Brom result and Fulham defeat though.Look,,if anyone at all is following could you please comment as it would be nice to get more than two followers on one of my stories for once.Next update may be a while as I have to start playing the game now as I was on the same day for around 2 hours posting screenies,now you all have caught up I will start actually continuing with the save

Last edited:
I'll follow ahough sorry but I won't follow much as I class skipping a season "cheating" a little bit as the board give you tons more money. Good luck though and what has Allah been doing AGAIN?

I'll follow ahough sorry but I won't follow much as I class skipping a season "cheating" a little bit as the board give you tons more money. Good luck though and what has Allah been doing AGAIN?

How is holdiaying a season cheating? If you read the opening post I did it because I was looking for a challenge plus I sold key players to get the money I bought the new players with

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Great start mate a will defo start following keep it up.

Thanks mate and yeh I've been very pleased with how we are doing but the problem is just about every one of my players is wanted by another club

Like I said because of how the player's are doing and our position in the league it seems nearly all of our players are wanted by another club.This is the main reason why I signed the guy below because I am going to let Fellaini go,he is unhappy and it is rubbing off on the rest of the team.Anyway I thought £3.4 million for the player was probably my best piece of business all season seeing as he was transfer listed at Barca.I also tried to get Yossi Benayoun on loan for the rest of the season as he too was transfer listed at Liverpool,but he opted for WEST BROM instead!!

Hello again guys,,sorry about the slow update but I keep having to play half my January games again because of this annoying problem whilst I'm on FM a box pops up saying " Football Manager has run out of memory and will now quit" Does anyone have a solution to this problem,I have seen other threads about it but none really got an answer,Someone suggested a System Restore which I tried but to no avail.Any help is much appreciated

I just thought I'd take the time to post a screenshot of the current league table.I am ecstatic about our current league position and if we finish anywhere near there come the end of the season it will be a great achievement.If anyone else wants a specific screenie just ask.I'd also like to add if anyone at all is following could you at least leave a comment because it seems a pointless story if there is only me following.

Last edited:
Is there any point in me continuing this story? No-one is following so I am basically wasting my time AGAIN!! It would be nice if one of my stories recieved a tiny bit of attention

People may be following just not commenting dont give up and eventually people will notice it , Also you can see how many views you have by putting the mouse over last post! I will follow if it makes you happy :) p.s you might have more followers by adding a original twist as many people dont jus follow storys about you manging a team

How is holdiaying a season cheating? If you read the opening post I did it because I was looking for a challenge plus I sold key players to get the money I bought the new players with

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Thanks mate and yeh I've been very pleased with how we are doing but the problem is just about every one of my players is wanted by another club
Well as I said you get more money and you get players the previous manager brought in. Try it yourself if you want, I once downloaded a regen save in 2050 and Man Utd give you 100+m and even Burnley give you 20m. And you are not saying you relied solely on the key players income are you? So stop trying to say they don't give you more money as they blatantly do, anyway good luck but this is going to be easier than most stories, so I won't follow. Oh, and I saw what you wrote on Max's profile, it's not his fault you spam on his thread and don't get followers, I mean all you do is post screenshots of matches not a great layout exactly, compared to his Monthly Match-to-Match layout. Oh, and he gets really far with his stories so people can be sure they last. Once this gets to the 6th season I bet people will follow. Update it regularly and it will appear at the top of the list.

Last edited: