The top 5's remaining fixtures. You guess the outcome!

CJACKO11

Reaction score
I will post the current top 5 which as we know includes Man Utd, Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea and Tottenham. With that i will post their current remaining fixtures and the points they currently have and predict what will happen.

Basicly its just abit of fun, just copy and paste the fixtures i will write down and next to the fixtures either write a W=Win, D=Draw and L=for Loss, simple as that lads. Also add up the points and write the teams total at the bottem and where they will end up finishing.

Lets try and keep this nice and friendly and keep this going and at the end of the season we will see who had the closest results.

Manchester United's remaining fixtures: Currently 1st with 60 points.
Liverpool - away - D
Bolton - home - W
West Ham - away - D
Fulham - home - W
Newcastle - away - W
Everton - home - W
Arsenal - away - D
Chelsea - home - D
Blackburn - away - L
Blackpool - home - W

Manchester United to end with 78points

Arsenal's remaining fixtures: Currently 2nd with 56 points.
Sunderland - home - W
West Brom - away - W
Blackburn - home - W
Blackpool - away - W
Liverpool - home - D
Tottenham - away - D
Bolton - away - L
Man Utd - home - D
Stoke - away - W
Aston Villa - home - W
Fulham - away - D

Arsenal to end with 77 points

Manchester City's remaining fixtures: Currently 3rd with 50 points.
Aston Villa - home - W
Wigan - home - W
Chelsea - away - L
Sunderland - home - W
Liverpool - away - L
Tottenham - home - D
Blackburn - away - W
West Ham - home - W
Everton - away - D
Stoke - home - W
Bolton - away - L

Manchester City to end with 68 points

Chelsea's remaining fixtures: Currently 4th with 48 points.
Blackpool - away - W
Man City - home - W
Stoke - away - D
Wigan - home - W
West Brom - away - W
Birmingham - home - W
West Ham - home - W
Tottenham - home - W
Man Utd - away - D
Newcastle - home - W
Everton - away - D

Chelsea to end with 75 points

Tottenham Hotspur's remaining fixtures: Currently 5th with 47 points.
Wolves - away - L
West Ham - home - W
Wigan - away - W
Stoke - home - W
Man City - away - D
Arsenal - home - D
West Brom - home - W
Chelsea - away - L
Blackpool - home - W
Liverpool - away - L
Birmingham - home - W

Tottenham to end with 67 points

CJACKO'S TOP 5 AT END OF SEASON:
1: Man Utd - 78 points
2: Arsenal - 77 points
3: Chelsea - 75 points
4: Man City - 68 points
5: Spurs - 67 points

Last edited:
Love how you think you'll get so close to the title CJACKO, unbeaten end to the season? May do it tomorrow, cba atm.

Love how you think you'll get so close to the title CJACKO, unbeaten end to the season? May do it tomorrow, cba atm.

A win and a performance like that could revitalise Chelsea.

Chelsea's remaining fixtures: Currently 4th with 48 points.
Blackpool - away - W
Man City - home - W
Stoke - away - D
Wigan - home - W
West Brom - away - W
Birmingham - home - W
West Ham - home - W
Tottenham - home - W
Man Utd - away - D
Newcastle - home - W
Newcastle - away - D

You've got Chelsea to play Newcastle twice.
I think United are gonna win it, but if they lose on Sunday it'll make it very interesting. I'll fill my predictions out tomorrow, can't be arsed now :)

Just back from The Bridge! If we end up 3 points off the title it will prove what a poor league it is!
We were poor for the 1st 55 minutes and can't rely on an assist and a goal from our centre backs!
Not being negative just realistic! Top 4 and a good run in the champions league will do me

Had Chelsea lost today this thread would never have been made, i love your optimism

Although i think i agree pretty much with what you have predicted

You've got Chelsea to play Newcastle twice.
I think United are gonna win it, but if they lose on Sunday it'll make it very interesting. I'll fill my predictions out tomorrow, can't be arsed now :)

cheers, corrected mate.

I believe you forgot Stoke we are by far favorites to win lol

But really this is what I think at the end of the season.

1.ManU
2.Arsenal
3.Chelsea
4.Tottenham
5.ManCity
6.Liverpool
7.Stoke

Had Chelsea lost today this thread would never have been made, i love your optimism

Although i think i agree pretty much with what you have predicted

I was actually going to make it the other day mate but was too busy thought about it when i was on the toilet lol.

A win and a performance like that could revitalise Chelsea.

there was no chelsea performance, a bit of brilliance from luiz who shouldnt have been on the pitch and a pen that wasnt a pen.

there was no chelsea performance, a bit of brilliance from luiz who shouldnt have been on the pitch and a pen that wasnt a pen.

The 2nd half was a sensational performance by Chelsea

The 2nd half was a sensational performance by Chelsea

in my biased opinion all i saw was a series of late challenges on the united players and some extremely bad refereeing which is what ive seen all weekend. bowyer in the final, vela last night and luiz, vidic and the pen tonight.

in my biased opinion all i saw was a series of late challenges on the united players and some extremely bad refereeing which is what ive seen all weekend. bowyer in the final, vela last night and luiz, vidic and the pen tonight.

Chelsea put so much pressure on Utd in the 2nd half and our link up play was proberly the best i have seen from Chelsea this season. Tackles are part of the game especially in England.

United passed us off the park 1st half. Terrible Chelsea defending for Rooney's goal although it was a great finish.
The 2nd half was better from an excitement point of view but not the quality of play.
The referee was shocking and since the officials became professionals they have got worse every year.

Yes, this thread is about Chelsea - Man Utd....

If Arsenal will get a little bit more consistent, they might be able to ****** the title. I will hope for that anyway :)

Chelsea put so much pressure on Utd in the 2nd half and our link up play was proberly the best i have seen from Chelsea this season. Tackles are part of the game especially in England.

i agree tackles are part of the game but there were so many late challenges, by luiz especially, and i cant remember anyone getting any cards for them.

and if i were a chelsea fan id be worried about the formation, ramires was in the centre more than he was on the right, im surprised evra didnt exploit it more than he did, fabio got into the box after a nice link up with rooney when he got forward on one occasion.

i agree tackles are part of the game but there were so many late challenges, by luiz especially, and i cant remember anyone getting any cards for them.

and if i were a chelsea fan id be worried about the formation, ramires was in the centre more than he was on the right, im surprised evra didnt exploit it more than he did, fabio got into the box after a nice link up with rooney when he got forward on one occasion.

Ramires is quick enough and has a great engine to do both jobs. He done it against Copenhagen and today also. Im not too worried, if Chelsea keep the ball like they did in the 2nd half today then most teams wont have many chances to score.

i would agree with your placings but at looknig at the fixtures i feel arsenal have the easiet run in but saying that i dont think we will win the league as we dont seem to have the winning mentality its really man uniteds to lose. and i dont see that even after this result tonight.

Ramires is quick enough and has a great engine to do both jobs. He done it against Copenhagen and today also. Im not too worried, if Chelsea keep the ball like they did in the 2nd half today then most teams wont have many chances to score.

i think the result is masking the performance. correct me if im wrong but i didnt think chelsea had that much more of the ball than united

I'm surprised you didn't post a 10 straight win for Chelsea.