benwidjamin

Reaction score
In my recent save I stayed with Newcastle for 6 seasons and after winning every trophy available to me over my time there I got bored because I had the trophies in the bag and it didn't seem a challenge to win them. So I decided to head over to AC Milan who had just recently had a poor season finishing 7th and getting knocked out of the group stage in the champions league in 4th in their group. I took the job when bielsa was sacked and to my surprise there was a numper budget so rebuilt the team and won everything within 3 years. I then got bored of this team So as a solution I set myself a challenege to win the treble with as many teams as possible and from as many countries as possible up to now I have won it with 7 teams in 2037.

Trebles Won

Newcastle
AC Milan
Dortmund
R.Madrid
Ajax
Marseille
Man Utd

Trebles Failed

Montpellier
Zenit
At Bilbao

I feel i could of done much better with Zenit and won a treble over in Russia but after an unseuccesful season in Russia the United job became available and i had to pounce. The greatest treble has to be with Ajax, the first time i have ever done a whole season unbeaten whilst thrashing barcelona 3-0 in the champions league final, although this did come after 4 seasons with the dutch club.

So ultimately my challeneg to you is to see how many trebles can you win with different clubs.

Extra rules for greater challenge

Only spend what money you have
Only buy players from the country the team is in e.g. english players if your team is in the premer league etc.
Only stay at a club for a maximum of 3 seasons

I personally haven't kept to these rules, but if you want a harder challenge try them.