gougougnou

Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to know what are, for the community, the best : -Counter attacking tactic
-Classic tactic
-Controlling tactic

In order to have some triple C approach and avoid using one and only one tactic for the whole season.

Thanks a lot for answers.

Counter attacking football and control football are mutually exclusive.

Sure, i know. In fact I'm asking for three tactics ! And not a one and only that can be counterattacking and controlling at the same time.

That would highly depend on your team and squad. For some teams, its best to use 2 Counter tactic using 2 different formation. All g with one standard. For some teams, its better to use one attack, one Balanced and one Counter. For some, its better to use one " philo "but with highly different approaches within it regarding width, passing, shouts , roles etc

I,m actually playing with the Red Star 93 which is a french 3rd division team with prediction 10th. So i'm trying to look for a good counter-attacking tactic, because most of the tactics i can find here are "offensive" and tested on very big teams... I'm a bad tactician but i guess i have to find some rigid and counter attacking philosophy.

How do you guys choose your 3 tactics ??

Edit: i forgot to say that i have already tested arrigo sacchis who gave me pretty good victory against lower or equal teams, but im losing promotion because of the games against big teams that i can't win...