The true net cost of a player in their entirity

bantamboy123

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how great I think it would be if when you sold a player or at any point in their time at your club you could see the net income/ expenditure of that player

So all costs involved, transfer fees, signing on fees, agent fees, weekly salary costs, bonuses, physio treatments literally everything then deducted from that any income received

I work as an accountant for a motor dealership and we account by suffix (each individual car) and can report all income and expenditure for each which got me thinking one day when I was daydreaming that wouldn't that be good if we could do this on FM

Would also help when people say I bought a certain player for x and sold for y making z profit - which in reality isn't the true picture

Any thoughts?

Just wanted to say how great I think it would be if when you sold a player or at any point in their time at your club you could see the net income/ expenditure of that player

So all costs involved, transfer fees, signing on fees, agent fees, weekly salary costs, bonuses, physio treatments literally everything then deducted from that any income received

I work as an accountant for a motor dealership and we account by suffix (each individual car) and can report all income and expenditure for each which got me thinking one day when I was daydreaming that wouldn't that be good if we could do this on FM

Would also help when people say I bought a certain player for x and sold for y making z profit - which in reality isn't the true picture

Any thoughts?

There are many sides of this...
You should then have to include his share of merchandice...?
Maybe he but in a winning goal in the chl final?
Etc. ?

So it might be easier to just see on the purchase price and the selling price.... Maybe something regaring the agent fee when you bought the player - and maybe add on's in the purchase price.