Hi Kun, I'm currently testing and comparing about 20 popular tactics out there. I want to do an in-depth comparison. Not only based on which tactics wins games, but also possession%, CCC's, passes completed etc. I would love to be able to include your (Beta) 14.3.1 version of this tactic in it. The good news is I will be able to give you more insight in how your tactic is doing compared to others within a week or two as I have been working on this project already quite some time. Could you please send me the tactic in a pm? I will get back to you within a week or two with my results....... Cheers

I hope this is released. So many of these current tactics are evens based on the possession and still dodgy.

Goodluck with your testing of new tactic Kun, results you have had look amazing! Although you will have a super world class team yourself.

give him some time guys, its better is he takes more time to release to make the tactic better

Test on FC Porto:
FCP 1-0 Academica
View attachment 376548

Aves 0-2 FCP
View attachment 376544

P. Ferreira 0-1 FCP
View attachment 376543

FCP 2-0 Braga
View attachment 376542

Sporting 0-3 FCP
View attachment 376540

P. Ferreira 3-6 FCP
View attachment 376538

Estoril 2-2 FCP
View attachment 376537

Rio Ave 1-1 FCP
View attachment 376536
FCP 5-0 Vit. Guimar?es
View attachment 376535

FCP 2-1 Lyon
View attachment 376534

FCP 1-0 Maritimo
View attachment 376532

Results while using the Beta version:
View attachment 376531

Test on FC Porto:
FCP 1-0 Academica
View attachment 597171

Aves 0-2 FCP
View attachment 597182

P. Ferreira 0-1 FCP
View attachment 597183

FCP 2-0 Braga
View attachment 597184

Sporting 0-3 FCP
View attachment 597186

P. Ferreira 3-6 FCP
View attachment 597189

Estoril 2-2 FCP
View attachment 597190

Rio Ave 1-1 FCP
View attachment 597193
FCP 5-0 Vit. Guimar?es
View attachment 597195

FCP 2-1 Lyon
View attachment 597198

FCP 1-0 Maritimo
View attachment 597202

Results while using the Beta version:
View attachment 597204

Nice... Upload it!!

Kun - what is the formation of the beta tactic? Some nice results for Porto there, great in defence!

Nice... Upload it!!

Tbh, I didn't like that much. The true is that the team wasn't full fluid with the tactic. But let's see. FCP is an average/strong team. More tests will be made. I just think that you deserve to know how the things are going on. If it is possible, I would like to put here my stream link, but I don't want to be suspended or something else. :/

I'll be testing more (now with weaker teams, and worst results, I suppose) and I'll put here the SS.

How's the progress going?

There is some amazing tactics out there but I can't let go of tiki taka. There is no "amazing" tiki taka out there since the updates of FM. I don't believe there well be, we'll just have to wait for FM 2015 so that the ME will be more acceptable and playable with possession based tactics.

:(

Hi guys.
Sorry but due to professional issues, it is been almost impossible to play FM, even more uploading or answer to all of you. So, realy sorry for that. When I can get more time, I've not forgot to test it in weaker teams. I've tested and Barcelona and I was well succeeded; on Porto, with success to... Now, it's time to test it on weaker teams. if you have any idea, please be free to tell me! :) I'll enjoy to test it. And to appeal to some, I'll probably upload the tactic, even that does not work well in weaker teams!! But I'll have to alert everybody that the tactic probably not work in weaker teams... I know, lot of people like to play in strong teams, and this tactic is made for them. For the "weaker teams" probably they will have to look in others forum :) But, let's test 1st.

And once more, I'm so sorry for let all of you down!!

Grtz,
kun

Hi guys.
Sorry but due to professional issues, it is been almost impossible to play FM, even more uploading or answer to all of you. So, realy sorry for that. When I can get more time, I've not forgot to test it in weaker teams. I've tested and Barcelona and I was well succeeded; on Porto, with success to... Now, it's time to test it on weaker teams. if you have any idea, please be free to tell me! :) I'll enjoy to test it. And to appeal to some, I'll probably upload the tactic, even that does not work well in weaker teams!! But I'll have to alert everybody that the tactic probably not work in weaker teams... I know, lot of people like to play in strong teams, and this tactic is made for them. For the "weaker teams" probably they will have to look in others forum :) But, let's test 1st.

And once more, I'm so sorry for let all of you down!!

Grtz,
kun
Send me your beta tactic , i'll tweak it for u

Hi everyone! Just to inform all of you, that I'll probably be back in FM15 with a tactic similar to this one! :) I'm working on the main post and obviously on the SS, in order to clarify all of you, the way you deserve. It's possible that it take a while because now I have a full time job, which make not possible to play as much as I want and share the tactic (and obviously, I have less time to make the tactic better). I'll try not disapoint the guys who always followed me.

Best regards,
kun